POLL - Will you attend a major sporting event this year?

Will you attend a major sporting event in 2020?

• Yes! Multiple times even!

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • Maaaaaybe one. Maybe.

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Nope. (For any reason)

Votes: 69 31.2%
  • No, but I would like other people to think I have.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Yes, but I don’t want anyone to know.

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Trumpeet alert!!!

anyone that pays more than a passing glance at politics and doesn't have partisan blinders on can see that the democrats are using this to advance their agenda. look at the bills that pelosi has been drawing up with the house out of session, wasting time and tax money to put provisions bailing out states that can't handle a budget along with the lobbyists. look at hank "will guam tip over and capsize" johnson pushing gun control bills that won't even make the senate floor, let alone committee. just because sycophant lap dogs in the press aren't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Advertisement
I voted no, but for the same reason why I don't like watching games in bars, I can't smoke weed (comfortably) in the stadium. I'm way too emotionally invested in this ****. A jay every quarter (and one during halftime) is the only thing keeping me from going hulk hogan on my remote, so I can't imagine how I would react if I had to deal with some jort wearing meth trap antagonizing me while I was sober.

anyone that pays more than a passing glance at politics and doesn't have partisan blinders on can see that the democrats are using this to advance their agenda. look at the bills that pelosi has been drawing up with the house out of session, wasting time and tax money to put provisions bailing out states that can't handle a budget along with the lobbyists. look at hank "will guam tip over and capsize" johnson pushing gun control bills that won't even make the senate floor, let alone committee. just because sycophant lap dogs in the press aren't reporting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Danger Will Robinson ... Danger ...

Advertisement
I look at the arc of the 1918 flu with its secondary spike in the fall and I just can’t see gathering with thousands of other people until there’s a vaccine or some new information.

ETA: I’m 60+

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back