POLL - Will you attend a major sporting event this year?

Will you attend a major sporting event in 2020?

• Yes! Multiple times even!

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • Maaaaaybe one. Maybe.

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Nope. (For any reason)

Votes: 69 31.2%
  • No, but I would like other people to think I have.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Yes, but I don’t want anyone to know.

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
wtf.png

5vbg.gif

Our cornball president Frenk said he expects no crowds, as in empty stadiums. I bet they’re loving him at the Hecht.

I'll be watching from the comfort of home on an OLED television that is the best seat in the house.

My decision is based on two things. I no longer reside in SFL, so all games are road games of significant mileage. Secondly, I'm still waiting for the time I take the youngins to their first game and while this year was a possibility, next year would probably be better.

****, if this crap is still popping off come football season, it won't even be a choice. Would be great to get back to normal life, the sooner the better for sure.

Advertisement
I understand your point. But do you ever drive these older family members in your car? If you do, you're putting their lives at risk.[/B] To me, it's the same thing. I'm not advocating someone goes to the game and licks the seats, but go to a game, maybe wearing a mask or gloves? Sign me up. I will literally have a greater chance of dying driving to the stadium than by contracting the virus at the game. They're not going to pack 60k into the stadium, it will be prudently thought out to minimize the already minimal risks.
Sorry, but this is the worst comparison ever (bolded).

Everything else I agree with.

I am not wearing a mask ever. I fa store requires it I will shop elsewhere. This whole thing is so overblown by the mass hysteria media it is sickening.

This is the most important, scientifically backed, peer reviewed, genre-defining internet poll in human history. This is a chance to lay down a marker, so your offspring can correctly shame you 50 years from now.

As for the options, I tried to provide several helpful choices so you can be as anonymously honest about your dishonesty as possible.

I’d love to hear some of the rationale behind your decision, so long as it isn’t:

I won’t be going to any public events because I’m not a serial killer.

or

I’m only going to games on the Lord’s Day because Corona was made from the pages of Bill Gates’ Nechronomicon.”

or

“Going to EVERY GAME because America ain’t never losing to a ChiCom acronym!”

This is where the arc of history bends. Vote true and remember the Alamo.
Gotta be The Post of the Year right here.

I'm chilling at home this season. You can catch me in 2021 going H.A.M. though!

Advertisement
Right because American politics stopped the entire world from living their daily lives just to oust the idiot in the WH. Brilliant conspiracy..
Then explain why the biggest liberal governors are trying to stay locked down for eternity? You really don’t think Pelosi and her ilk haven’t spent tireless hours trying to figure the best way to work this to their advantage? You think they just care about your health? Lol.

Live games haven’t been worth the price of tickets in years, so nope not going and nothing to do with corona

Advertisement
Then explain why the biggest liberal governors are trying to stay locked down for eternity? You really don’t think Pelosi and her ilk haven’t spent tireless hours trying to figure the best way to work this to their advantage? You think they just care about your health? Lol.
Trumpeet alert!!!

I would attend every UM home game this season if I possibly could. Not that I don't believe the virus is a real issue but that I'm an essential worker who's been working and in contact with a bunch of people during the whole pandemic. There's a good chance I already had the virus but showed no symptoms and now have the antibodies.

Advertisement
I personally will not be attending any sporting events at the current time, but respect the right of all conspiracy theorists, idiots, and people who have no fear of catching a potentially fatal disease to do so. Step up to the plate and lick the handrails on the way in!
Building bridges I see.

I will not attend any events until we have a vaccine. Besides any issues with people sitting next to each other at stadiums, restrooms could become the petri dishes for transmitting the virus. All those crowds in closed quarters standing next to each other. No thanks. I'll watch on tv.

Good. More room for others, less line at beer tent.

I lied and said "yes multiple times." Truth is I am longstanding Cane fan who does not go to see us get beat by chumps, so I doubt I will be at any this year. The one thing that would bring me out would being TOLD I CANNOT GO. Then it is on.

Advertisement
Back