POLL: Surge19 RB Class

If you knew Mac wasn’t coming, would you rather have Wright or MAR as RB2?

• Nay’Quan Wright

• Mark-Antony Richards

Results are only viewable after voting.

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
For the poll question, also consider that by taking Wright, it may mean we don’t get MAR.

Interested to see how people rank these 4 between Crowley, Mac, Wright and MAR. Poll results should be telling.

Advertisement
I don't think it's about whether we want MAR or not. I think he is another guy who is not leaning UM right now. These legacy guys are no guarantee any more. MAR said again this week in an interview with an Auburn reporter that he wants to play RB. He said UM is recruiting him primarily as a DB but also showed him how they will use him for certain offensive packages. He also said that Auburn is recruiting him the hardest right now.

edit - MAR also said he is no longer signing in December. Plans to sign in February.

Advertisement
I don't think it's about whether we want MAR or not. I think he is another guy who is not leaning UM right now. These legacy guys are no guarantee any more. MAR said again this week in an interview with an Auburn reporter that he wants to play RB. He said UM is recruiting him primarily as a DB but also showed him how they will use him for certain offensive packages. He also said that Auburn is recruiting him the hardest right now.

edit - MAR also said he is no longer signing in December. Plans to sign in February.

Good move on his part because he can see where all the pieces land. Huge problem for Miami because during the 2nd signing period the bagman season gets real serious for the teams that didn't sign the players they wanted in 1st signing period.

Go Canes

Not voting. McIntosh is coming.

Been slacking on recruiting for a while with the season in focus. What'd I miss that everyone thinks Little Mac isn't coming now?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read Steph's piece that he just posted.

Advertisement
I have had a issue with Mac since I seen his 4.8 speed so either is an up grade . I think staff has fcked up a lot lately . Wright should have been priority over 4.8

Advertisement
again, McIntosh is a great prospect and great football player, Wright is the same, but neither of them are the type of talent that MAR is. I'd take MAR right now as our 2nd RB and not think twice about it.

Lo will be in the rotation as soon as he learns how to block on blitzes and the playbook..Very few backs out of HS know how to block and the PBis a little more sophisticated than a HS one..We can’t afford for a missed assignment missed block to get MR knocked out for the game or GOD forbid the season.

Right now he’s learning.When he dos he will be a stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back