Poll/Playoff Predictions

GenericYesMan

Junior
Coaches - #2
AP - #2 (With a good chunk of 1st place votes)
Playoff - #1

Top 4 - Bama, Miami, Oklahoma, Clemson

Don't see the pollsters giving Alabama the proper deductions, but I think the committee will put us at the top, good for business.

Advertisement
I think bama will be 1, Clemson will be 2 and we'll be 3, 4 will be Oklahoma. Maybe we can be 2 and Clemson can be 3 but I don't trust anyone to give us our respect, which is fine. It's fueled us this far

Realistically? 1) Alabama 2) OU 3) Miami 4) Clemson. We should be 2 but **** it. They don’t want us here yet we are here.

Advertisement
Let’s do our talking on the field.

Auburn could, repeat COULD, take care of Bama in the Iron Bowl. Like us, they are peaking at the right time.

If Alabama loses the iron bowl the SEC champ game is Auburn vs Georgia; Alabama can’t win the SEC

Let’s do our talking on the field.

Auburn could, repeat COULD, take care of Bama in the Iron Bowl. Like us, they are peaking at the right time.

Alabama loses the Iron Bowl but still wins the SEC and ends with 1 loss they're going to get in unless Auburn absolutely slaughters them and they don't beat UGA convincingly.

If Alabama loses the Iron Bowl they’re not winning the SEC.

Advertisement
Just beat the #3 ranked team in the nation & eliminated them from the playoffs, we should be no lower than #2 .

Bama almost lost to Miss St, UGA got smacked around by Auburn & we whooped ND's bhitch *** all over the field.

Idk what the committee will do, but it should be:
1. Miami
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Bama
5. Wisconsin
6. UGA/Oh St

Oklahoma & Clemson have the best resumes of all the top 10 teams in college Football. Okla with W's against Oh St, Ok St & TCU. Clemson beat NC St, Auburn & Va Tech.

We have a solid resume with convincing W's vs Va Tech & Dame, GTech hasn't helped us any lol.

Bama hasn't beaten anybody except LSU.

I know the committee won't look at it like that, but that's just my opinion, we're the best team in the Nation & hands down the BEST Defense.

Last edited:
We should be #1 . Bama best wins are miss st and lsu. Ours are vt and nd. Advantage us.

Also if the committee is going to take into consideration clemson's qb being injured in their loss, they need to consider the impact Irma had on our entire team in the beginning of the season. It was significant.

Not saying it's right but here is what I think how the comittee ranks the top 4

Bama
Miami
Oklahoma
Clemson
Wisconsin

No telling what this looks like in 3 weeks

Advertisement
We should be #1 . Bama best wins are miss st and lsu. Ours are vt and nd. Advantage us.

Also if the committee is going to take into consideration clemson's qb being injured in their loss, they need to consider the impact Irma had on our entire team in the beginning of the season. It was significant.

Not to mention the best returning RB in the ACC (And one of the best in the country) being injured for the season.

We should be number #2 imo. Bama just
For the reputation and for giving us motivations. I hope everyone will make a concerted effort to show up for SR day v UVA. We may have to pick these players up at noon. I'm in it with my friend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back