Poll out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t worry We won’t be ranked after the Michigan State game
I tried, I really did, cos you used to be an amusing poster - but every post is a mope.

Sorry, Krazy.

GIF by Eric

Don’t worry We won’t be ranked after the Michigan State game
If Manny loses the MSU game, it will probably begin his death spiral.

Beat AppSt, MSU and win 10 games, which will almost certainly mean going to the ACCCHGM. If he doesn't do those things, he will be dead man walking, even if he gets another season.

Beat AppSt, MSU and win 10 games, which will almost certainly mean going to the ACCCHGM. If he doesn't do those things, he will be dead man walking, even if he gets another season.
That will depend on the 2022 class and how well Garcia/TVD perform in ‘23 as Manny isn’t likely to go 5-8 this year. If he did, he wouldn’t be a dead man walking.

Advertisement
Some in this fan base suck so bad. I will never claim defeat before the battle but I also realize it when I have a mountain to climb. Bama is just that good again this year and their defense as well as UGA's defense will wreck their opponents this season. Strangely, the same losers who climbed UM will get crushed are same losers crying the loudest. You got what you wanted so Shut The Crap Up!

It's hard to worse fans than some of you.

If Manny loses another game, I think he loses the locker room. How about them apples..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back