POLL - I need your help

What should I do?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Wait, people can move from NY to NJ? Being a native of Miami, I was under the impression that So FL was the only frigging place in the world New Yorkers were allowed to move too. This is truly shocking.

Advertisement
Wait, people can move from NY to NJ? Being a native of Miami, I was under the impression that So FL was the only frigging place in the world New Yorkers were allowed to move too. This is truly shocking.

I had to move as a necessity.

I was evicted from my Hoboken apartment due to an incident involving Kenneth and a toaster oven.

If any of the potential locations has no internet then that's the place you need to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Friend..... the irony. Golden loved to recruit. Now Richt loves to recruit NY.

Sounds like a move to Greenwich, Connecticut is in your future, friend.
🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Are there lots of beautiful men there?

:)

Do you like the wrestler Jean-Paul Levesque? He is the Chief Operations Officer of the World Wrestling Entertainment. He happens to live in the area, but be careful. His beautiful wife Stephanie McMahon-Levesque can be a mean one.

Greenwich is actually a beautiful town, if you can look past the snobbiness of Connecticut. Greenwich is indeed the Beverly Hills the East Coast.

Do you like the wrestler Jean-Paul Levesque? He is the Chief Operations Officer of the World Wrestling Entertainment. He happens to live in the area, but be careful. His beautiful wife Stephanie McMahon-Levesque can be a mean one.

Greenwich is actually a beautiful town, if you can look past the snobbiness of Connecticut. Greenwich is indeed the Beverly Hills the East Coast.

I will have to look this gentleman up.

WOW.

What a stud!!!

4CCB53B3-BDDC-46D3-AE93-97BDB58BC474.jpeg

Advertisement
Back