• Bringing back Jeff Thomas

Votes: 25 7.4%
  • Firing the whole staff on O

Votes: 192 56.5%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going with Thomas. To me that was a statement not just to the team but to the rest of the college football that winning will be prioritized and that Bible study is out.

Him bringing back JT4 shows me he is all about winning and really doesn't give a flying fook about anything else...

Just win baby get me talent and lets roll

A close 2nd would be him demoting his own cronies and bringing in a DC who is a philosophical match with experience at a lower tier whose defense produced nice numbers relative to talent and conference

Advertisement
I know he still has a lot to prove on the field, but look at what he has done in such a short period of time

Hired a passing game savant and one of the best QB coaches in CFB in Enos as OC
Brought in Bolden, and KJ Osborn
Brought in a 5 star QB in Tate and still in the mix for Hurts
Stole back our best offensive player in Jeff Thomas

He hasn't even been the HC a month yet. The new Miami indeed.

Firing the offensive staff day one set the tone. It paved the way for everything else. It showed that mediocracy wasn't accepted anymore and excellent is the goal

Him bringing back JT4 shows me he is all about winning and really doesn't give a flying fook about anything else...

Just win baby get me talent and lets roll

A close 2nd would be him demoting his own cronies and bringing in a DC who is a philosophical match with experience at a lower tier whose defense produced nice numbers relative to talent and conference
What people forget is that Manny isn't just the head coach, he's a Canes fan. He's one of us, and he wants the same thing as us. He grew up watching those 80's Canes teams and that's what he wants Miami to be again. Whether or not he's successful remains to be seen, but I have a feeling he will be the best hire since Butch at the least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back