Polk Way Clown

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Anyone who this slapdick is and why he takes pleasure in clowning our players
IMG_0420.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pull his Orange & Green card because he wants to Coach?

Did you pull Butch Davis’s card too, or is this something only preserved for players?
Nah man… ex-players aren’t allowed to get a job coaching on another college team that we come across on the trail. Even if there’s no job at UM for them, they must abstain from any potential employment which could bring them into direct competition with UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
back on topic, what is that guys deal? why he targeting kelly?
This all started because parts of the fanbase mentioned on Twitter how highly-ranked players such as Inniss don't play and that its not better to go somewhere else. Polk Way then entered a space from Miami fans where he controlled the conversation and shut everyone down who didn't agree with him, including Nyjaliks mom. He desperately wanted to make the case that Freshmen don't play where the talent level is already good (which is bull****, there are too many examples of the opposite happening) and repeated saying that Cormani would start for Miami as an example.

They threw him out of there as a consequence and PolkWay posted this as a response, which is the lowest of the lowest. He also proceeded to like and retweet comments from others such as "Braindead U" and, of course, that fat **** Jay Wimbrow was quick to support these comments. Its another evidence of these folks being dealers who dislike Miami because they're being paid by other colleges to **** talk Miami. Scum of the earth.

I refuse to clown players on platforms, they are kids and hating on their snap counts and stats is bull****, I don't know these players personally, as long as they aren't raping town girls at a fraternity party, i am not going after them. So, I guess it was a small deal of **** around, find out on both sides.

But to make fun of players who are hurt (and it's not difficult to find out if they are) from a grown *** man is pathetic.

Who cares? This is the epitome of trolling and he’s winning cause this thread was created.

Dudes prob a gata fan, that right there is enough to eliminate from serious consideration
Hey I was just curious and asked a question. That’s all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back