Poitier

Stubbs passed...No idea why.

Many teams besides Stubbs passed. FSU took him because they're scrambling.

This staff isn't good at recruiting, but I don't get upset when players from high profile high school programs who have recruiters living on their campuses don't have offers from a ton of big programs and go elsewhere.

Advertisement
If Miami ever gets beat single handily by a WR I will quit watching sports. Especially a 3 star on FSU.

Many teams besides Stubbs passed. FSU took him because they're scrambling.

This staff isn't good at recruiting, but I don't get upset when players from high profile high school programs who have recruiters living on their campuses don't have offers from a ton of big programs and go elsewhere.

I do, because of loved the kid from day 1 and we need locals and a 4th WR...Give a **** about offers. Florida was interested and FSU offered, good enough for me even if I did believe in that theory.

Advertisement
I do, because of loved the kid from day 1 and we need locals and a 4th WR...Give a **** about offers. Florida was interested and FSU offered, good enough for me even if I did believe in that theory.

That's fine. And I'm not saying he won't be good, but I don't get worked up over these situations. And just as an FYI, Florida never gave him an offer.

Advertisement
Back