Podcasts

CanadaCane

Freshman
Anyone know any good Miami Hurricanes good podcasts? Looking for something to listen to on my commutes. I know there's CaneSport. Anything else?

Advertisement
not canes related either..but there is a new podcast called SERIAL - unreal- LISTEN TO IT!

Advertisement
Non canes podcasts Stuff They Dont Want You To shd others from that line.
Bomani Jones, the Evening Jones is genius.

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm on the 2nd episode. It's pretty good & interesting. I didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing story.

Yeah, I'm on the 2nd episode. It's pretty good & interesting. I didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing story.

yep- it's crazy... Never before has something like this happened..a real life - true crime story mystery being told in real time.

Advertisement

yep- it's crazy... Never before has something like this happened..a real life - true crime story mystery being told in real time.

You know its like a 20 yr old case, right? Dunno where youre getting real time from

well it may be being solved in real time is what i meant. real consequences could come of this.

You know its like a 20 yr old case, right? Dunno where youre getting real time from

well it may be being solved in real time is what i meant. real consequences could come of this.

It's already been solved. The ex is in prison

Its a radio version of the A&E TV show Dead Again

I

^clearly not listening to the show

Advertisement
I

^clearly not listening to the show

I have listened to it.

They go thru an old crime that ppl dont believe had the right outcome. They talk about it as a fresh crime n put the evidence together themselves to paint a picture.
At the end you come to a conclusion and compare it to the outcome.

Its Dead Again

Advertisement
Back