Podcast with Trajan Bandy

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I discuss Notre Dame briefly and Trajan Bandy joins me to discuss Miami's recruiting class and more. Good stuff from Trajan as always.

Stream below or subscribe on iTunes by searching "CanesInSight Podcast".

[SOUNDCLOUD]290175811[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Peter Ariz
Peter Ariz – Verified account ‏@PeterAriz

This recruiting info @BandyTrajan just dropped on the podcast 👀#StayTuned

Anybody have any info on this?

Advertisement
Bandy just stated he can see Antwan Collier as one of the DB's in this class. He's still hoping Henderson chooses us at the end.

Also mentions that Harley needs to get an offer and if he is offered that he will be a Cane.

Don't think I missed anything else.

Bandy just stated he can see Antwan Collier as one of the DB's in this class. He's still hoping Henderson chooses us at the end.

Also mentions that Harley needs to get an offer and if he is offered that he will be a Cane.

Oh ok. Pete made it seem like he dropped a major bomb

well maybe they need to drop some body to get Harley but it needs to happen sooner than later.

Advertisement
I'm with Pedro on the Deejay at DB projection. Can play free safety (they have enough box thumpers) and play some nickel.

Haha yeah that was pretty much it. If there was anything else you sure as **** couldmt make it out because Pete had the volume turned up too loud and it was echoing hard! Only thing Bandy seemed excited about was Harley needing to get his offer. He didn't seem all that excited about collier or CJ. Kind of a dead duck podcast.

Advertisement
Still do not understand the Dingle thing at all.

Y?

They need speed

Also need physical WRs who can catch the ball when its thrown to them. Dingle brings that. He's also been committed for a while and hasn't wavered. On top of that, even Pete said we need closer to 5 WRs. Going with Pete's current prediction, we get one of Smith and Holloman, keep Evidence, and offer Harley. That's 3 WRs with at least one who isn't ready to play, not good.

WE wouldn't even be looking at Evidence jr if his brother didn't play here, NJ WR's should never receive an offer over a SF ballers

Last edited:
Still do not understand the Dingle thing at all.

Y?

They need speed

Also need physical WRs who can catch the ball when its thrown to them. Dingle brings that. He's also been committed for a while and hasn't wavered. On top of that, even Pete said we need closer to 5 WRs. Going with Pete's current prediction, we get one of Smith and Holloman, keep Evidence, and offer Harley. That's 3 WRs with at least one who isn't ready to play, not good.

Than you have Mullins that's another ready to play

Last edited:
Advertisement
WE wouldn't even be looking at Evidence jr if his brother didn't play here, NJ WR's should never receive an offer over a SF ballers

Dude has the frame to grow into a TE and I am not sure if you have ever looked up where our legendary TEs come from. But basically all of them come from out of state and Greg Olson was a NJ boy.

I think they know what they are doing.

in pete defense harley basically said if offered we get collier. he has no idea but didnt sound confident on CJ. lastly, he not only said harley would be a lock but that he was the best wr along with juedy he has ever faced.

deejay is dead set on playing 2 ways. hes explosive too. kind of kid we been missing.

Dude has the frame to grow into a TE and I am not sure if you have ever looked up where our legendary TEs come from. But basically all of them come from out of state and Greg Olson was a NJ boy.

I think they know what they are doing.

No. he has a completely different frame than his brother. He is very (wirey). David was 220 coming out of high school.

Advertisement
Back