Podcast with Steve Kim aka "k9cane"

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Recorded a podcast with Steve Kim, also known as "k9cane" on Canes message boards for the past 20 years or so...

We discussed Mark Richt's first season, looking ahead to the future, and much more. We even chatted about boxing late in the podcast, where Steve shares a great story from Alonzo Highsmith's boxing days. Be sure to follow Steve's work at UNClive.com and follow him on Twitter [MENTION=8603]Steve[/MENTION]ucnlive.

[SOUNDCLOUD]296280935[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
why does this sound like Pete is leaving a message on someone's answering machine?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Steve sounds like he has a yuge crank

Confirmed.

LOL, guys you flatter me, but lets be honest... I am Asian...

"Is it ****take monkey?"

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement

Confirmed.

I've only had a chance to get about halfway through, so you may have already answered this, but do you think that Rick learns from his rigid stubbornness in October and becomes a more adaptive and flexible OC in the future?

I honestly don't know, I am optimistic because in the last portion of this season he wasn't nearly as reliant on the I-formation sets as he was before. What was befuddling to me ( and Peter and I discussed this on the podcast) is that Richt ran a wide-open, shotgun spread, quick tempo offense with rather immobile QB's years ago and then suddenly was acting like Woody Hayes. It was baffling to me

Confirmed.

You must be Blasian because that thing looks like an eel before the sushi chef gets ahold of it.

We now know what the 9 stands for in K9's screen name.

Although I've never seen his wang flaccid, based on his grand tumescence 9 might be the diameter.

Advertisement
Back