Podcast with Randy Russell and Baylin Trujillo

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Macho.jpg

Recent Miami commit Randy Russell joins the show to discuss his pledge to the Hurricanes, how he got his nickname "Macho Man", and much more.

Orlando-area QB coach Baylin Trujillo breaks down Artur Sitkowski's game and recruitment, Cade Weldon, and more.

[SOUNDCLOUD]309269222[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Russell is a great, humble kid. He is going to be a good one here.

Coach Trujillo had some great insight and background on Sitkowski even though he's only been around him for a little while.

Pete voice wise doesn't Randy Russell sound a lot like Nigel bethel from booker t Washington. They talk eerily similar

Advertisement
Spring/summer practice cannot get here fast enough... Good things coming this is just a small part of a big movement.

Great podcast. Really broke down Sitkowski really well and pretty much goes with what I was saying. I see him blowing up now that he'll be in a real scheme. I'm hoping he commits and closes it up.

Advertisement
Nobody paid attention when Trujillo said he expects IMG kids to hopefully pick Miami also..hmmm sound like he knw something

Great job as always Pete , man it makes me feel old when these kids don't know much about Randy Savage . We got a couple studs in Russell and Davis tho fellas, hopefully lock up a couple more commits this weekend.

Advertisement
Russell is a great, humble kid. He is going to be a good one here.

Coach Trujillo had some great insight and background on Sitkowski even though he's only been around him for a little while.

Thank you Pete..as always great stuff. Coach Trujillo gave me a headache, ... he doesn't ever breath does he, lol. You know actually the QB that seemed he was really the highest on was Cade. Think he is going to surprise some people. As for Macho Man, cool kid. Very articulate. And that 100 meter speed, crazy!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back