Podcast with Deejay Dallas

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, Miami commit Deejay Dallas joins the show to discuss his future position and he drops some information about the recruiting class. Stream below or subscribe on iTunes by searching "CanesInSight Podcast".

[SOUNDCLOUD]291068067[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Nice interview Pete, well done. Deejay sounds like such a good young man. He's been very important for this class and you can hear it in his voice with how ready he is to get down here.

Advertisement
I like Deejay at DB, and if he plays corner he can play boundary and nickel. But I think he's a fit as a free safety too. Besides Jeff James, seems to have the most range of any potential safeties. Team needs that.

Good interview. Holloman seems to have real legit interest. The good thing is I believe Tenn, UGA, and us are his top 3 so whether we are winning or not wont come into play because all 3 schools suck right now.

Smith on the other hand is a mystery. But being in his top 2 and him not going with Bama already is a plus. Or offense looking like **** and ALA having that Tr-Fr at QB who looks really good so he knows he will have a good/great QB for the next 3 years are both minuses.

Good interview. Holloman seems to have real legit interest. The good thing is I believe Tenn, UGA, and us are his top 3 so whether we are winning or not wont come into play because all 3 schools suck right now.

Smith on the other hand is a mystery. But being in his top 2 and him not going with Bama already is a plus. Or offense looking like **** and ALA having that Tr-Fr at QB who looks really good so he knows he will have a good/great QB for the next 3 years are both minuses.

I want either WR, get both and itll be a fap festival

I was skeptical, it seemed like he was trolling, but Deejay seems to think it's legit interest. We sure do need him, he'll play right away here.

Advertisement
I've been trying to tell y'all for months that Holloman is legitimately interested...

He's not all UGA, his Mom is, people forget he was originally committed to Michigan before, not Georgia.

If he doesn't come to Miami, it will most likely be Tennessee, if he does end up at UGA, it's basically because his Mom forced it.

But, I know we're in a good spot with him now, we just gotta close the deal... We'll find out in January.

Also, I find it hilarious that Wilder is a take now, after months of hearing he wasn't, now in the 25th hour he is, lol.

I've said it a bunch in the threads, there's no reason to let him go to Auburn...

He'll be a 20 year old Freshman, he can play both Sam & Will, he's had to play Rush End for CC because they need pass rushers, but it's beyond obvious he'll play LB in college.

For people who make weight an issue, he's 6'2 195-200lbs with good speed, Grace was 205-210lbs at his heaviest, people act like he can't add weight.
We clearly want 3 LB's in this class & we could definitely use the depth.

Last edited:
My guess on the two silent commits Deejay is talking about -

Telfort and Smith

And I agree that we should get Wilder as the third LB.. no excuse to let him go to AUB

Last edited:
My guess on the two silent commits Deejay is talking about -

Telford and Smith

And I agree that we should get Wilder as the third LB.. no excuse to let him go to AUB

My guess is McFarland (which wouldn't be a surprise) and Telfort.

Then again, McFarland wouldn't really be an "ace up [his] sleeve."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back