Podcast with Brian Hightower and Demarcus Van Dyke

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Hightower.jpg

In this week's edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by Miami's newest commit, IMG WR Brian Hightower. He discusses his commitment to Miami and more.

Former Canes CB and Oakland Raiders 3rd round pick Demarcus Van Dyke also joins the show. He was recently hired as defensive backs coach at ASA JUCO in Miami.

[SOUNDCLOUD]311282455[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Pete few corrections
Jamal carter officially ran a 4.64 not a 4.76 40
Stacy coley officially ran a 4.45 not a 4.47 40

Advertisement
isn't there another pic of hightower you can use? like fr i seen that pic every time you talk about him

Advertisement
Pete added one of those bells you hear when you walk into a store to his background. I like it. Not better than [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] bird, but still a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, Second time in last month "canes" podcast has name dropping of our despised rival coach/coaches? Seed planting at its finest, getting their recruiting tentacles into our boards by our former players. One mentioned in this podcast just stole two players at signing day.. Hightower interview was fantastic, young man seems mature beyond years and very relaxed. Aside from my initial feedback, great as always

IMO, Second time in last month "canes" podcast has name dropping of our despised rival coach/coaches? Seed planting at its finest, getting their recruiting tentacles into our boards by our former players. One mentioned in this podcast just stole two players at signing day.. Hightower interview was fantastic, young man seems mature beyond years and very relaxed. Aside from my initial feedback, great as always

Corey Bell was hired after signing day.

He was also at UM during DVD's time here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back