Podcast with Artur Sitkowski and Camron Davis

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by two high profile Miami commits: Artur Sitkowski and Camron Davis.

Both were tremendous interviews and thank you to them for joining the show. I also give my thoughts on the Miami regional opening combine from last Sunday.

[SOUNDCLOUD]310253387[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
In this edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, I am joined by two high profile Miami commits: Artur Sitkowski and Camron Davis.

Both were tremendous interviews and thank you to them for joining the show. I also give my thoughts on the Miami regional opening combine from last Sunday.

[SOUNDCLOUD]310253387[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Pablo how's business?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I love Sitkowski holy **** is he educated and he has one of the best mindsets I've ever seen

Advertisement
Why on earth is Schwartz not a take? I clearly remember Richt saying speed was a huge priority at WR. Only guy with a legit 4.3 is Thomas. Harley and Richards haven't run a laser that fast.

Advertisement
We need an grad transfer OT not a safety . If one of those cbs getting moved can't play safety why keep them around after 2018

Was listening to the podcast in the car and Sitowski was giving me a ******* heart attack, I was breathing for him. He sounds like a kid you want to mold the program around, Richt done good. His ceiling is through the roof, can't wait to see how Richt develops him.

Quick question, do IMG guys usually enroll early or are they required to stay until they graduate? I'm sure with their program they can accelerate the process for a kid to EE.

Advertisement
The fact Sitkoski is 16yo is freakish.

The time he gets on campus he'll be 6'6 220-240, and have been prepped to the fullest.

Weldon vs. Perry vs. Sitkowski

Can't ******* wait.

Advertisement
Back