PODCAST: Welcome to the End Times ft. Roman Marciante

View as article
Advertisement
Great question. Don't know. Other then the fact they wanted to simplify things it just didn't shift as much as I thought it would. Motion sure. Shift no.

i feel like the offense would be so much better with the shifts maybe good enough to remain a pro style team

I don’t think Richt with this version of Jarren has Miami at 6-6. We had Malik Rosier and won 10 games and then 7 games.

I don’t think we’d have been world beaters but 8-10 wins this season would have been likely

Advertisement
Lmao, called it this weekend when my boy sent me an article titled "miami commit sets record in state championship game". 3 reasons 1) more notoriety n attention, 2) 2 studs committed this cycle, and 3) ***** south florida kid lol.

Maybe MR was correct? Is our team smart enough To run more than basic plays? Look at all of the blown assignments on O and D and ST. Two games lost with us scoring to take the lead only to swarm the field like a bunch of 5th graders and get flagged. QBs not studying. Patchen. repeated bafoonry v. OL not knowing to pull. Dancing while we’re losing. Wearing ski goggles in ore game warm ups at FIU.
that’s just a few that jump out at me. I’ve never seen a less knowledgeable team before. Heck, lots of stupidity from the staff.. sure we could make an entire thread of stupid from the season...lol. Ps. I know the site is free, but any way we can get an auto correct that actually works?

Advertisement
Back