PODCAST: Welcome to the End Times ft. Roman Marciante

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
With the regular season coming to a close and a full sample size of data in the books, CIS writer and Orange Bowl Boys podcaster Roman Marciante joins me to discuss what Miami's 6-6 year means for Manny Diaz, Dan Enos, and the future of the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great podcast but for the love of God Stefan stop chewing ice or whatever you were chewing on the mic. That was really irritating

Advertisement
With the regular season coming to a close and a full sample size of data in the books, CIS writer and Orange Bowl Boys podcaster Roman Marciante joins me to discuss what Miami's 6-6 year means for Manny Diaz, Dan Enos, and the future of the program.

Oooh, giddyup. Can't wait to listen.

Advertisement
So basically a rehash of us sucking.

Manny still here.

Black still here.

Associate AD **** still here.

BOT still not giving a ****.

Lemme know when it changes.

We need portal help... Zion needs a redshirt..... all freshman O line need redshirt.... We need at least 2 new starters from the portal.... I would say both tackles.... Donaldson needs to drop 30 lbs. Then the rest can fight over center and guard... Should be improved that way... Oh and loads of roids..

Advertisement
I wish Richt hadn't retired last year.... that way we would have been done with both Richt and Manny by now...

Advertisement
Back