PODCAST: Three in a Row ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Half-*** crews get demolished and bruised
Fake be fronting, hourglass-head n****s be wanting
Shutting down your slot, time for pumping
Poisonous sting, which thumps up and act chumps

Advertisement
D$. Been waiting for this, Thanks. At work and only a bit but so far great. Will listen to rest at lunch. 🙌🙌🙌

Good podcast. I sometimes wonder if we are all overreacting to beating the worst FSU team in my lifetime as a program changer.

Advertisement
Good podcast. I sometimes wonder if we are all overreacting to beating the worst FSU team in my lifetime as a program changer.
Any blow out win vs FSU regardless the record is significant. You can throw any records and whatever else that happened in that season out the window when FSU and Miami plays. It’s always a tough game and I’ll take it at this point

Last edited:
Any blown out win vs FSU regardless the record is significant. You can throw any records and whatever else that happened in that season out the window when FSU and Miami plays. It’s always a tough game and I’ll take it at this point

No arguments to that. My point is, that game is probably more of an indictment on FSU than a reflection of where we are as a team. Hopefully, it’s a snow ball affect for our program but I’m not sold. This weak schedule makes it difficult to identify where we are as a team, and losing 4 games makes it difficult for me to forget.

No arguments to that. My point is, that game is probably more of an indictment on FSU than a reflection of where we are as a team. Hopefully, it’s a snow ball affect for our program but I’m not sold. This weak schedule makes it difficult to identify where we are as a team, and losing 4 games makes it difficult for me to forget.

It was similar game to many this year. Good/great defensive performance, poor offense (although slightly better the previous performances).

Should be an interesting game on Saturday. Matchup of horrible offense/good defense (Miami) vs good offense/horrible defense (Louisville).

Advertisement
It was similar game to many this year. Good/great defensive performance, poor offense (although slightly better the previous performances).

Should be an interesting game on Saturday. Matchup of horrible offense/good defense (Miami) vs good offense/horrible defense (Louisville).

Miami should win, easily. We aren't a good matchup for them. However, if there is one thing this season has proven is logic doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Miami always seems to struggle with mobile QBs. Hopefully we punish him and he starts getting happy feet early or throws some ducks for the 305 Chain to come out.

I want to see total domination by our DEs and career days for Finley and our safeties. Diaz loves Knowles. Kid is getting more reps than A Carter. This is his shot to show up on those perimeter runs.

The Louisville QB, Michael ("Richie") Cunningham, averages around 10 passes a game. This is basically like playing the GA Tech option teams, except these guys don't dive at the knees. Miami should handle this offense easily. This one has an easy formula- get up by 2 TDs early and its game over. I expect we will see a lot of Patchan to set the edge- we need that early lead so that Louisville has to throw and Rosseau can get more burn. The Canes have been pure garbage at home- they owe the fans a good show for once this season. No excuses.

Advertisement
Back