PODCAST: The "This is Fine" Offensive Recruiting Breakdown Ft. Kyle Liburd

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
It's two weeks until the early signing period and we're getting to crunch time. The Canes have two commits on the offensive side of the ball, but don't fret, Kyle and I are here to tell you why "This is fine".

Advertisement
1544098679228.png

Advertisement
Hope you guys enjoyed listening. Hit me up on Twitter: 96lilburd or in this thread if you have any questions

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams @Kyle Liburd just can’t agree with y’alls points about DJ Williams and why he should be mad at Miami. Crowley was our guy then we had to reevaluate the board when he flipped just like all those other teams missed someone and had to reevaluate and found and started recruiting DJ. He was not number one on anyone’s board so once again to hold us to another standard is bull schit.

@Stefan Adams @Kyle Liburd just can’t agree with y’alls points about DJ Williams and why he should be mad at Miami. Crowley was our guy then we had to reevaluate the board when he flipped just like all those other teams missed someone and had to reevaluate and found and started recruiting DJ. He was not number one on anyone’s board so once again to hold us to another standard is bull schit.

I have to agree, two wrongs dont make a right.

Advertisement
Miami mistakes get magnified in the eyes of some recruits. Sick of that bullsh*f

Becuase we wait to react! How do you become one of the last schools in AMERICA with an indoor practice, two coaches allowed to make horrible stafff decisions a year after getting some unnecessary extension!! For a school without the deep pockets our leadership manages like we have deep pockets. They think kids and their support are stupid.

It’s bullsh*t so when I hear That fvck em, and just assume they didn’t want to be here anyway

I know you have to stroke these kids egos but I would tell him if he was better then the Florida Gatorade player of the year he would have been our first offer. Don’t try and turn that shot on Miami when no school offered you till the end. Instead of bickering about when the offer came take a look at depth chart and commitments would be more logical way to go about it.

Man, kids just find a reason to justify their actions. You all are thinking too much. WAAAYYY too much. Recruits aren't coming here because our offense is garbage and the head man in charge is the "this is fine" dog so nothing is going to change.

If we had a top ten offense and were coming off pounding Clemson into dust in the ACCCG, you all really think any recruit would give a fuggg that we just offered him late? **** no, he'd be jumping up and down saying where do I sign, coach?

Frankly, we should probably appreciate any recruit that doesn't come here and says it's because we "disrespected" him. Isn't that better than them telling the truth that our program is a delusional offensive dumpster fire that ruins kids potential careers rather than accentuating their talents and propelling them to their best possible draft status? On the other hand, maybe if they actually said the latter it would get some attention and help catalyze the changes we all know need to happen.

SMDH...

Advertisement
Man, kids just find a reason to justify their actions. You all are thinking too much. WAAAYYY too much. Recruits aren't coming here because our offense is garbage and the head man in charge is the "this is fine" dog so nothing is going to change.

If we had a top ten offense and were coming off pounding Clemson into dust in the ACCCG, you all really think any recruit would give a fuggg that we just offered him late? **** no, he'd be jumping up and down saying where do I sign, coach?

Frankly, we should probably appreciate any recruit that doesn't come here and says it's because we "disrespected" him. Isn't that better than them telling the truth that our program is a delusional offensive dumpster fire that ruins kids potential careers rather than accentuating their talents and propelling them to their best possible draft status? On the other hand, maybe if they actually said the latter it would get some attention and help catalyze the changes we all know need to happen.

SMDH...

Im interested to see what coach is out there that you think will make us a Top 10 offense and pound Clemson into the dust by the end of year two, three or even four?

He would be asking Dabo who da ACC daddy now. With the exact same players we had this year, Leach would have Miami in the playoffs. Just don't let him do any interviews.
usa_today_10437430.0.jpg

This one made me burst out laughing. Thanks man.

Advertisement
Back