PODCAST: The Future of Miami's offensive line ft. Tyler Horn

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

Former Canes offensive lineman Tyler Horn joins the show to discuss the state of Miami's OLine and we break down the incoming class.

[SOUNDCLOUD]382322330[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Tyler was an amazing guest, one of the most informative interviews on the podcast ever.

Heard from who, Pete? Not even Silvera or Chatfield have said they are officially visiting Miami on the 26th!!! Kids (Specifically, PS2 & Ty) have already announced their official visit dates for most of January

Heard from who, Pete? Not even Silvera or Chatfield have said they are officially visiting Miami on the 26th!!! Kids (Specifically, PS2 & Ty) have already announced their official visit dates for most of January
So it’s just a coincidence that Ratt said that date too? Don’t tell me we lost you too...

Advertisement
Pete has had some great podcasts and guests but this one was exceptional. Tyler Horn was a great guest and hopefully is someone who Pete hits up again. Dam good stuff.

Tyler was awesome. Loved the format, it should be a recurring segment. Former player catches up with everyone and discusses their position group. Talent on the roster, incoming recruits, technical tidbits, etc.

So it’s just a coincidence that Ratt said that date too? Don’t tell me we lost you too...

Did Ratt confirm that his kin was visiting on that date? Must have missed it. I'm just curious as to who is actually pushing this 26 January visit date bc neither of the 4 AH kids have confirmed that they are visiting on that date. Most of them have already made public their OV dates/schools for January. Just not sure why they wouldn't make public that they are visiting Miami since they made public visits to UGA, Bama, UF, etc. See what I'm saying...it's just strange so, I was curious as to who is telling Pete the 26th

Advertisement
Just purchased Tyler’s book for my daughter. Great stuff.

247 has said they expect Nesta to visit the 26th

Did Ratt confirm that his kin was visiting on that date? Must have missed it. I'm just curious as to who is actually pushing this 26 January visit date bc neither of the 4 AH kids have confirmed that they are visiting on that date. Most of them have already made public their OV dates/schools for January. Just not sure why they wouldn't make public that they are visiting Miami since they made public visits to UGA, Bama, UF, etc. See what I'm saying...it's just strange so, I was curious as to who is telling Pete the 26th

Its on hush to prevent those heavy bags from being dropped. Best believe uga and bama are scared sh*tless of this storm

Advertisement
Good friend of Tyler going back about 8 yrs. The guy knows his stuff. We were at the bowl game together with the wives and he bout broke down the whole game while we were watching it. Great insight on the secondary and qb play too. More than that just a top notch guy.

Thanks for starting a thread about MIAMI and not some thread sucking off bama or f$u.

Advertisement
Yes. Great interview. Would have been great to hear Tyler’s perspective on QB play for next year...

Great Podcast Pete. Love the OL talking. OL is always so under appreciated but they are the most important part IMO outside of QB.

Advertisement
Back