PODCAST: Talking Recruiting at Media Day Ft. Hartley, Dugans, Banda, and Patke

View as article
I couldn't agree with you more, but and i quote the op, "Stefan was out at Hurricanes Media Day and got some exclusive recruiting interviews with some UM position coaches" i think is the definition of third person :p

Haha ah I thought you were talking about in the actual podcast. That's just the caption I wrote for the CIS Soundcloud account, so technically not written from my perspective and not third person:cool:

Advertisement
Haha ah I thought you were talking about in the actual podcast. That's just the caption I wrote for the CIS Soundcloud account, so technically not written from my perspective and not third person:cool:

Haven't listened.....yet. On the to do list for today/tomorrow. It was your OP and i thought it was funny.

On another site Diaz said we have a couple of silents on his side of the ball. Any word who?

Great job Stefan!!! I really like that our coaches are "down-to-earth". Nothing fake. Just show the kids what the program has to offer. The school and life here sells itself.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if Ingraham were already a silent commit.

He'll be going public soon, anyway.

Advertisement
"The Right Fit." The entire coaching staff repeats this phrase over and over again. All should consider this phrase when asking why this kid or that kid is/ is not being recruited.

Don’t disappoint us. Stick the the 3rd person bit.

Did you guys notice that everyone went quite whenever Stefan asked a question? Very impressive how well this guy controls a room.

Did you guys notice that everyone went quite whenever Stefan asked a question? Very impressive how well this guy controls a room.

Is there such an expression as podcast photoshopping? ... j/k, I liked it a lot and felt he was enhancing the experience, while staying honest to the intent of the interview(s).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back