PODCAST: SoFlo HS/Recruiting: Part 1 - Kickoff Classics

View as article

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Cory, Matthew and I bringing to you the first edition of the CanesInSight SoFlo HS/Recruiting Podcast. We previewed 4 premiere matchups in South Florida with some evaluations, analysis and match ups that will have Miami Commits & Targets playing. 1 more game outside of the South Florida area within the state was chosen as well.

Cory also chose his GrimeTime game of the week which Erick & I also attended tonight, Cory will be attending every week a game of his choice with videos, interviews and recaps to follow.

Matthew was at another one of the 5 premiere games we chose this week tonight. Still one more game on the plate tomorrow that the CIS Staff will be covering, it’s a big one!

High School Football in South Florida is in full swing and CanesInSight has you covered. Recap, Players of the week, Recruiting talk, Q&A session and more to follow in Part 2 coming soon. Canes Football season is upon us in a week. Enjoy! (Link Below)

SoFlo HS/Recruiting: Part. 1 - Kickoff Classics

Advertisement
QUOTE="PokemonFisherman, post: 3399541, member: 19678"]Nice podcast .. but **** someone has to change the battery on the smoke detector[/QUOTE]

That's ALL I could concentrate on. So frustrating! A+ on the info, but the production was Bush league. Let's make this a learning moment gentlemen.

Advertisement
Lots of good info. Caziah Holmes is an animal.

Also, like other have said.....change the smoke alarm battery!!!

Advertisement
Back