Podcast: Signing Day Special

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
CISlogo.png

Guests: Canes signee Kai-Leon Herbert, American Heritage OL Coach Travis Spiva, Canes signee Trajan Bandy, Columbus DC Alex Trujillo, and 2018 commit D.J. Ivey

[SOUNDCLOUD]305782014[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herbert says that he wasn't even thinking about Miami at all leading up to his OV.

Says a lot of people down talk Miami. He also did say that the facilities and dorms are not on the same level as other schools but he's fine with that.

Very sad that the local community talks down on Miami.

Makes me more excited hearing them. Know the ones we did get are all cane and want to be canes. Yesterday was the beginning #watchthefinish

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Herbert says that he wasn't even thinking about Miami at all leading up to his OV.

Says a lot of people down talk Miami. He also did say that the facilities and dorms are not on the same level as other schools but he's fine with that.

Very sad that the local community talks down on Miami.

He said a lot of people talked down Miami when the previous staff was here. At least that was my impression.

Kai sounds like a really bright dude. His OL coach couldn't stop praising his intelligence.

Advertisement
The facilities are much better now, and will be outstanding when the IPF is completed.

Dorms are also being addressed with new construction.

Great stuff, Pete! Its most appreciated. I wanted to go by Twin Peaks last night, but I caught the flu over the weekend and have been scuffling.

The facilities are much better now, and will be outstanding when the IPF is completed.

In 3/4 years when everything is completed, everyone else will already have new bells and whistles.

Have you seen that **** Clemson is building.

We'll always be 5 years behind the power curve when it comes to facilities. However, that's not a deal breaker if we WIN. Our draw has always been winning and sending players to the NFL.

Advertisement
View attachment 42438

Guests: Canes signee Kai-Leon Herbert, American Heritage OL Coach Travis Spiva, Canes signee Trajan Bandy, Columbus DC Alex Trujillo, and 2018 commit D.J. Ivey

Excuse me, father. Aint nobody got time for this...give me "THE WORK"

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Columbus DC said he's not a Miami fan.

Just curious does anyone know who he's a fan of?

In 3/4 years when everything is completed, everyone else will already have new bells and whistles.

Have you seen that **** Clemson is building.

We'll always be 5 years behind the power curve when it comes to facilities. However, that's not a deal breaker if we WIN. Our draw has always been winning and sending players to the NFL.

So then what's your point?

There's a baseline that everybody needs to be at, which we are currently not at, but closer. We're not quite there yet. Anything above that baseline is irrelevant and just gravy and it's not going to make a difference in choosing a school. No will base a decision on whether the floors are marble or tile.

So again what's your point?

Advertisement
I see you with that Uptown @Peter Ariz. Vintage King right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 42438

Excuse me, father. Aint nobody got time for this...give me "THE WORK"

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

hahahhahahahajajjajaahhahahahahahhahaha

Advertisement
Back