PODCAST: Postseason insight ft. David Furones

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

Breaking down the latest with Miami's defensive line situation, transfers, Ron Dugans, and the Under Armour All-American game.

The Sun-Sentinel's David Furones joins the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]379283687[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Gotta hold onto Dugans, he's one of our best recruiters and the downfield blocking he taught our guys was exceptional. Give that man a raise and end the nonsense.

I guess Pete is soft shouldered for saying there's reason for some of us to be upset with dt recruiting the last two years , or to question it.

I guess Pete is soft shouldered for saying there's reason for some of us to be upset with dt recruiting the last two years , or to question it.

Yup we r soft shouldered and dont know anything about the sport we follow religiously, I hate yes men and yes men fans. It takes pete to say it for those that r mental and dont see what is happening on the DL, its a huge red flag and it will cost us if they dont put the full court press on the savages.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete...can you give us a breakdown...formal article or just as a response to this post...of who exactly is left on the 'Canes board when it comes to defensive line prospects.

You don't have to give us percentages, but can you give us a breakdown of who and if they are visiting (aka is there serious interest from the recruit to play here).

Thanks.

Pete, when you call Donofrio a good friend do you mean the kind of friend you want bash over the head with a baseball bat?

Best tidbit I learned from Furones is that Bamarrero brought the turnover chain to the UA game

Advertisement
LOL they are recruiting 007 style, they cant even show who there targeting. Lets hope it pays off

LOL they are recruiting 007 style, they cant even show who there targeting. Lets hope it pays off

Can’t show the cards too early lol

Sometimes you gotta go Surprise bytch! and catch em off guard.

"Canesinsight's Erick Marrero was there" made me cringe.

Advertisement

I'm skeptical, but I'll give the staff the benefit of the doubt for this cycle. Don't see teams like Bama or UGA sneaking around in the recruiting game for obvious reasons. Eventually other schools will get wind we are coming.

I'm skeptical, but I'll give the staff the benefit of the doubt for this cycle. Don't see teams like Bama or UGA sneaking around in the recruiting game for obvious reasons. Eventually other schools will get wind we are coming.

I dont get how people call out things and get ridiculed as being less of a fan than the ultimate homers, if someone sees something off and has proof and offers there opinon i dont see a problem with it. Theres trolls yea but trolls just join and make bs threads attacking UM regularly.

As for the secretly recruiting stuff tells u all u need to know that the bag game is real if we dont want anyone to know, the minute we in someones ear and offer a great education best weather best everything they will drop off a bag and we lose that kid. Bag game is real

Advertisement

I dont get how people call out things and get ridiculed as being less of a fan than the ultimate homers, if someone sees something off and has proof and offers there opinon i dont see a problem with it. Theres trolls yea but trolls just join and make bs threads attacking UM regularly.

As for the secretly recruiting stuff tells u all u need to know that the bag game is real if we dont want anyone to know, the minute we in someones ear and offer a great education best weather best everything they will drop off a bag and we lose that kid. Bag game is real

The last two years Georgia has injected their bag game with steroids.

Is Xavier Peters gonna be a target once the dead period is over? Say a couple Storm 18 members pitching for him on Twitter

Advertisement
Back