PODCAST: Offense Team Talk - Final Scrimmage, Big Picture w/Stefan ft. Khris Bogle and Alejandro Manan

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manan is all in on Williams. Overall, sounds like the team is looking sharp except at TE and too much youth along the OL in general. Hope Donaldson can deliver at RT.

Bogle seems like a great kid. But it's clear to me he's holding his cards close to his vest, and the general Miami fan will get no insights into his true level of interest until he makes his announcement. Hopefully Diaz has a much better idea and we don't get punked.

Manan is all in on Williams. Overall, sounds like the team is looking sharp except at TE and too much youth along the OL in general. Hope Donaldson can deliver at RT.

Bogle seems like a great kid. But it's clear to me he's holding his cards close to his vest, and the general Miami fan will get no insights into his true level of interest until he makes his announcement. Hopefully Diaz has a much better idea and we don't get punked.

He’s one of the thirsty recruits , he’ll probably soak up as much attention as possible before committing.

There’s not many Dukes and Lingawds these days , special kids.

Lots of quality DEs in-state this year - and out of state, too.

If Bogle chooses not to come, we've actually got a DL coach who is energetic now and is far less likely to leave us short of DL in the class like last year.

Advertisement
Not currently, only SoundCloud since I’m only a couple in. Will try and make that move for easier access.

Look forward to listening up tonight. Be ready, as Stef will tell you, if I have any tips, you're gonna hear them. Like it or not.

Thanks for putting yourself and your stuff out there. In my opinion, there simply isn't such a thing as enough in-depth Canes content these days.

Great podcast.

Bogle is really an impressive kid. Loved his interview. I hope he wants to make crib great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back