PODCAST: Miami Nights ft. DMoney and Stefan

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
As the Hurricanes prepare for "Miami Nights" against UNC on Thursday, DMoney and I delve into UM's matchup with the Tar Heels, as well as recap Miami's 31-17 victory over FIU last week. More importantly, will N'Kosi be the broski under center for Mark Richt tomorrow?

Advertisement
That introduction is absolutely fabulous!

I’ll have to head to my local KMart and see if I can find the CD that tune is from.

It took a while for the podcast to mention it but having a Physical running game is the key to this game.

All the talk is going to be about Rosier or Perry but what will win this game for us in my opinion is Homer and Dallas pounding the rock and then guys like Lo and Cam with a change of pace.

UNC's defense looks horrible tackling runners and if our backs can get past the first level no one is going to catch them from behind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stef
1537970233051.gif

Shyts on
Pete

Advertisement
Bump for the lunch crowd.
Dmoney it’s almost as if richt reads this board, Myself and others were pointing out we can’t have langham and Cager on the field at the same time due to the lack of separation at times weeks ago and then boom langham barely even sees the field vs fiu

Dmoney it’s almost as if richt reads this board, Myself and others were pointing out we can’t have langham and Cager on the field at the same time due to the lack of separation at times weeks ago and then boom langham barely even sees the field vs fiu

Richt has got alerts on his phone for when you post Brock, when a coaching spot opens up you will be his first call 😂

Advertisement
if thats the case, he needs to know that MOTION is needed in the offense.

Advertisement
Back