PODCAST: Miami-Florida State Preview

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

In this edition of the Canesinsight podcast presented by CanesWear, Safid Deen of the Orlando Sentinel joins the show to preview Miami-FSU with me.

[SOUNDCLOUD]345206082[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Man I hope I'm wrong but their D-line could change the game for them. We need a career day out of our O-line especially McDoormat.

Advertisement
I have zero concerns. We’re winning this game. Haven’t been this sure of a win in years

Advertisement
This week can't go by fast enough. The sigh of relief and momentum this program will have after Saturday is going to be so fckin awesome

I dug the whole thing but ain't NOBODY locking down Ahmmon Richards .. That's where I stopped .. He's gonna have a field day

Advertisement
Man I hope I'm wrong but their D-line could change the game for them. We need a career day out of our O-line especially McDoormat.

Special teams and the offense has to beat the defense to win this game. Both teams know it, so which team will get it done? Go Canes!

Advertisement
Safid Deen sounds pretty pessimistic for a Noles guy.

Oh, you could hear the last traces of typical FSU fan come through during the predictions. "If there's any team who could lose to this FSU team, it's Miami"

Safid reminds me of our beat writers, zero passion for the team they cover. Kept it a buck though.

Like I said, any situation where this game doesn't go our way would be a disgusting show of incompetence by the team and staff. Don't worry though, we'll win this easily, and it won't even be close.

Advertisement
Back