PODCAST: Mark Walton joins the show

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
realCIS.jpg

Former Miami RB Mark Walton joins the show to discuss everything from his HS career, to finding out that Mark Richt would be his coach, and his preparation for the NFL.

[SOUNDCLOUD]389259705[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Any recruiting news?

For some reason, I'd be willing to bet he'd tell us if there was, don't you think?

For some reason, given the time of year and given the daily twists and turns of recruiting, most subscribers of this site expect recruiting news and insight. Don’t you think?

[exits before all of the “this site is free apologists” chime in]

Any recruiting news?

For some reason, I'd be willing to bet he'd tell us if there was, don't you think?

For some reason, given the time of year and given the daily twists and turns of recruiting, most subscribers of this site expect recruiting news and insight. Don’t you think?

Why would we want more news?... More material to argue over?.. Question sauces?..to give someone the 3rd degree because you heard different?
For all the grief we give Pete, when things don't work the way we think they should....... Or maybe there's just nothing earth shattering happened in the last 10 hrs......
Just my 2 cents!!

Advertisement
Any recruiting news?

There's nothing to apologize for, this site is literally free. What kind of douche do you have to be to btch about the info you get on a free site? Just don't read it, you won't have lost any money and the rest of us will be slightly happier.

Advertisement
Back