PODCAST: Friday Night InSight - SoFlo HS Football/Recruiting Part 2 - Week 5

View as article

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Week 5 is in the books, Dade County came out on top! Miami Central went up to Broward and handled business. That and much more to recap about week 5, lot of action and production for Canes Commits/Targets. We got you covered here on Friday Night InSight: a CanesInSight Production. - Powered by CanesWear

Advertisement
Week 5 is in the books, Dade County came out on top! Miami Central went up to Broward and handled business. That and much more to recap about week 5, lot of action and production for Canes Commits/Targets. We got you covered here on Friday Night InSight: a CanesInSight Production. - Powered by CanesWear

Sounds like there is some audio issue. I can hear the host asking questions but the guest's answer aren't coming through. Just white noise.

Starts at like the 4:35 mark when someone asks Matthew a question.

Sounds like there is some audio issue. I can hear the host asking questions but the guest's answer aren't coming through. Just white noise.

Starts at like the 4:35 mark when someone asks Matthew a question.
That’s odd. Did you try replaying? Just checked the file and replayed and everything is coming out fine on multiple devices.

That’s odd. Did you try replaying? Just checked the file and replayed and everything is coming out fine on multiple devices.

Just checked again when i got home. Must have been my work computer, it's working now. Sorry about that.

Advertisement
Audio issues aside, that was great stuff, thanks. That Central v STA game must have been epic. Was Munoz out on injury? Didn't hear anything about him, just that Ingraham was injured.

A request -- can you guys discuss who the best local QB options would be if Richt gets serious about adding a QB to this class?

Audio issues aside, that was great stuff, thanks. That Central v STA game must have been epic. Was Munoz out on injury? Didn't hear anything about him, just that Ingraham was injured.

A request -- can you guys discuss who the best local QB options would be if Richt gets serious about adding a QB to this class?
Munoz played and was pretty active. Had 5 tackles and batted down a few passes at the line. As for the QB's, we are going to be doing a Q&A soon, maybe next week, so be on the lookout for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back