PODCAST: Everyone's Invited to the Barbeque ft. D$

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Coral Gables is officially open for visits; join D$ and I as we break down UM's June 1st cookout that resulted in a ton of top 2022 targets on campus. Who did Miami help themselves with, who still needs some work, and what should you look out for during a packed upcoming official visit weekend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney williams from Orlando’s coach is kenard Lang as well, same high school kenard graduated from.
Evans is a school in the O that we should make noise at. As long as there's high P5 talent on the roster, we should have a good chance of landing some of it. It's gotta help when an alum is on staff and guys like Lang, Searcy and Copeland are all Trojan and Cane Greats. And yeah, yeah, I know all of those guys are older, but they're still neighborhood legends. If you played ball, you'd know you look up to generations past at your school. He's heard stories, maybe seen film, seen pictures and accomplishments hanging up on the walls. He might wanna be our first Evans Great in this century...

Advertisement
Evans is a school in the O that we should make noise at. As long as there's high P5 talent on the roster, we should have a good chance of landing some of it. It's gotta help when an alum is on staff and guys like Lang, Searcy and Copeland are all Trojan and Cane Greats. And yeah, yeah, I know all of those guys are older, but they're still neighborhood legends. If you played ball, you'd know you look up to generations past at your school. He's heard stories, maybe seen film, seen pictures and accomplishments hanging up on the walls. He might wanna be our first Evans Great in this century...
Agree...

Let’s hope these FSU/Miami Battles for Richardson, Armella, Graham, and Bissainthe all become irrelevant when FSU sucks this year

We should smoke them again and hopefully land all 4 guys

Advertisement
Excellent pod, great info! Big 4 in this class are Shemar-Tarber-Bissainthe-MWilliams...you can throw Nyjalik in there with Shemar as well, both are elite talents. Those 5 guys and then add 1 more LB, 1 STR, Lyons at DT, Anderson at DE, and 3 CBs (Rogers-Spells-Graves). I'd like if we took 4 CBs but I get 3 being the ideal number.

Will wind up being a number crunch situation where someone doesn't have a spot, likely Anderson at DE if he doesn't shut it down and commit. Because if Shemar wants in he's a take regardless and ditto for Nyjalik...presuming we leave at least 3 spots for portal guys, take 2 more WR, I still say take MJackson as an ATH, take 1 TE and 2-3 offensive lineman.

QB- JBrown
RB- CBrown (21 class taking 22 slot)
ATH- MJackson
WR- QLee
WR- Open
WR- Open
TE- Open
OL- UNLV OG transfer taking 22 slot
OL- Open
OL- Open
OL- Open
DT- Tarber
DT- Lyons
DE-Shemar
DE- Nyjalik
LB- Bissainthe
LB- Open
STR- Open
CB- KRogers
CB- Spells
CB- Graves
S- MWilliams
Portal (maybe another Rambo type at WR)
Portal (LB depth)
Portal (Punter most likely...we've all seen how this can impact our team in the worse ways)

You didn't hurt my feelings, I just stated a fact. Clearly, your feelings were triggered, though.
👀
yes i'm really concerned about what the originalasswipe thinks
👀

0408AC4D-E374-4C6C-AA68-25BD268EFC97.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back