PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

View as article
Advertisement
Was able to break free long enough to get a phone please someone send help!
Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

And if you want audio instead of video:

Great work boys! Love that D$ finally put that mug on camera after all this time lol and excited to see Pete back in the mix. This thread is gold 😂
Can anyone confirm that Stefan is alive?
To address this, I’m still with the site in a limited capacity, just in a smaller, behind the scenes role. Anyone that’s been paying attention the past year-plus knows I haven’t produced the amount of content to the standards I originally set the first few years I was here. With focusing more on my day job, family, and relationships, I couldn’t commit the same time to the site that I used to in the past, and if I’m being honest my interest in the media side of football has slowly waned as well. Other things have just become more important in my life and I had to cut time from somewhere. So I’m not going anywhere else to produce content, just taking a step back from media as a whole, but I will still be popping up around here from time to time on a podcast or an article.

It was a good time for the site to explore different avenues and I’m excited to see where this new direction takes the site! And as for me, I’m looking forward to just being more of a fan again and 100% enjoying gamedays and the experience of football without having to be a media professional all the time. Can’t wait to see what Mario and the boys have in store this year, Go Canes!

Advertisement
Great work boys! Love that D$ finally put that mug on camera after all this time lol and excited to see Pete back in the mix. This thread is gold 😂

To address this, I’m Still with the site in a limited capacity, just in a smaller, behind the scenes role. Anyone that’s been paying attention the past year-plus knows I haven’t produced the amount of content to the standards I originally set the first few years I was here. With focusing more on my day job, family, and relationships, I can't commit the same time that I used to in the past, and if I’m being honest my interest in the media side of football has slowly waned as well. So I’m not going anywhere else to produce content, just taking a step back from media as a whole, but I will still be popping up around here from time to time. Other things have just become more important in my life and I had to cut time from somewhere. It was a good time for the site to explore different avenues and I’m excited to see where this new direction takes the site! And as for me, I’m excited to just be able to be more of a fan again and 100% enjoy gamedays and the experience of football without having to be a media professional all the time.
sounds like someone's joining FRM

Advertisement
Back