Podcast content

Advertisement
Wait so you don't like the Duasso evals?

"Beast"
"Baller"
"Dog"
"Big and fast"
"Playmaker"

What more could you need?

I tried to give OBB a shot but it's too much baby shark and OT shootin the **** banter for me.

We stopped playing baby shark and literally got hate mail saying we made kids cry because we stopped playing it. Can't win for losing I guess. 😂😂😂

Btw it was a dude from the obb army who reached out to the canes to get them to play such baby shark at hard rock for Jimmy mac's return.

Baby shark do do do do

We stopped playing baby shark and literally got hate mail saying we made kids cry because we stopped playing it. Can't win for losing I guess. 😂😂😂

Btw it was a dude from the obb army who reached out to the canes to get them to play such baby shark at hard rock for Jimmy mac's return.

Baby shark do do do do

Yeah I was joking about the baby shark part. I listen to pods at 2X speed so it didn't bother me that much. I'm still subscribed but I pick and choose what I download. I have over 30 pods banked right now...a lot of NBA season preview content especially.

Advertisement
Which one of the pod casters you guys think has the best content for Miami Hurricanes football The holsum one Alonzo 1219 mark rodgers with cam Underwood or NMD ( no more defeats). Personally I was watching all of them constantly but some are getting sloppy and ghetto. I prefer mark Rodgers and cam underwood and the big dog with his son. Opinions
Jr & The Big Dog

Which one of the pod casters you guys think has the best content for Miami Hurricanes football The holsum one Alonzo 1219 mark rodgers with cam Underwood or NMD ( no more defeats). Personally I was watching all of them constantly but some are getting sloppy and ghetto. I prefer mark Rodgers and cam underwood and the big dog with his son. Opinions
mark rogers is better w/o cam. cam just babbles.

Advertisement

Out the huddle with Brett Romberg is pretty solid too

Out the huddle with Brett Romberg is pretty solid too
Brett needs to learn radio etiquette and stop talking all over his guests...That A. Richards episode could have been epic but he kept cutting the young guy off.

Zo 121...whatever, is a **** fool...horrible sound quality, horrible radio presence...stutters for days..."Aaaaahhhhmmmmm....Aaaaaaahhhmmmm" GTFOH with that mess!!! Repeats himself like he has early onset dementia

Advertisement
Yeah I was joking about the baby shark part. I listen to pods at 2X speed so it didn't bother me that much. I'm still subscribed but I pick and choose what I download. I have over 30 pods banked right now...a lot of NBA season preview content especially.
What nba pods do you like ?

my only add is that I wish not every pod cast had to be an hour and a half.. I get that for class reviews post signing day but not a game preview and hot takes after. Keep those at 20-30 min

Advertisement
Wide Right and Through The Smoke are decent as well.

Big 3 roll up is a good concept for a podcast but Kev, the Miami guy, is awful. He knows so little about Miami and is not very bright so the other guys walk all over him. Makes it frustrating to listen to.

Advertisement
Back