PODCAST: Caution - Rebuild Under Construction ft. Alejandro Manan

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
No rebuild needed on the CIS pod this week: Regular guest Alejandro Manan throws caution into the wind and brings the heat, discussing the state of the program with me following the GT loss. The pair also preview the upcoming matchup vs. Pitt and what the implications of this game could mean for the future at UM.

Advertisement
Virginia Tech is 5-2. We have to start to give their program respect

They have wins over 2 FCS teams (one by 7 points), Old Dominion, Miami, and needed 6 OT's to beat UNC...

With their toughest games still to come, they'll be lucky to finish 7-5 in a terrible Coastal division, again added to the fact they're getting an extra FCS game this year...

Advertisement
They have wins over 2 FCS teams (one by 7 points), Old Dominion, Miami, and needed 6 OT's to beat UNC...

With their toughest games still to come, they'll be lucky to finish 7-5 in a terrible Coastal division, again added to the fact they're getting an extra FCS game this year...
I agree with everything you are saying. But you are on a big time site that gets hella exposure.

Saying a team is trash when they are 5-2 and we should have essentially dominated them when we are sitting at 3-4 will be looked at crazy.

With that said, I liked the podcast and the honesty. The part about the redzone offense is key. Basically that’s is a huge contributor to what has kept UM from winning. Also the mismanagement of the roster was a good part. It is head scratching as to why a walk on played so much. It is like no one planned for an injury. Not starting hill and Big R is crazy.

I will be shocked if Nesta starts. He has proven he should start as well.

I don’t mind the Manny hire. But at least interview some people.

I am not shocked. I am still laughing at this porst.

Advertisement
I am not shocked. I am still laughing at this porst.

I was not a fan of the Manny Hire. Mainly because I have some insecurities about hiring from within.We have done it in the past and it has not worked out. It rarely works out when you have a dominant program. So the odds of it working with a mediocre program is even lower.

I was just saying don’t get to worked up over first year results because history has shown they typically are not good. My gut is saying Manny May be a bad hire. I am really hoping after a year things change. But I don’t know man. Every slight bit of hope we have always gets crushed the following week

I was not a fan of the Manny Hire. Mainly because I have some insecurities about hiring from within.We have done it in the past and it has not worked out. It rarely works out when you have a dominant program. So the odds of it working with a mediocre program is even lower.

I was just saying don’t get to worked up over first year results because history has shown they typically are not good. My gut is saying Manny May be a bad hire. I am really hoping after a year things change. But I don’t know man. Every slight bit of hope we have always gets crushed the following week

Like I said, I read your porst. Still comical. Thank you.

gender fluid?

Advertisement
Canes are on track to be the best team in history to find a way to lose after being tied or leading in 4th quarter. Already 4 this season and I think the record is 5. **** with the we were close syndrome. Decent teams find a way to win and not lose

whatever is wrong with the Miami Dolphins, it's contagious and the Hurricanes caught it. The Canes might need to think about
getting the **** out of Hard Rock.
At least the dolphins are well coached. Decent game plans, don’t miss tackles, prioritization on getting the ball to their best playmakers, 2nd least penalized team in the league, they just suck. Us on the other hand...

Advertisement
@Stefan Adams Do you think we are just a poorly coached team? Or is the issue having more to do with game day management?

Poorly coached team. Game day management could use work as well especially in terms of playing the right personnel, but far from the main problem. UM would be at the least 6-1 with adequate coaching right now.

No, sir. VT is great because they’re 5-2 just like we’re great because we’re 4 plays from 7-0.

Advertisement
Back