PODCAST: Adrian Colbert joins the show

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
AC47.jpg

San Francisco 49ers CB Adrian Colbert joins the show to reflect on his time at The U and discusses where the Miami program is currently at. We also dive into his adjustment to the NFL level -- he says UM helped prepare him.

[SOUNDCLOUD]330893074[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big thanks to our Emeritus Alumnus, Dr. Adrian Colbertson.

Dr. Colbertson should be required listening for all recruits on the fence about this program.

audio skipping a lot again during the discussion of Barry Jackson's article.

Advertisement
Fack you both for making absolutely great points :), respectfully of course! Thank you for showing the error of my ways, i will give it a listen.

Advertisement
Great interview, Pete. While Adrian was only a student at UM for a short time, he is a Cane for life! Awesome Cane! I hope he tears it up in the NFL and then comes back to UM in some capacity after a long NFL career.

Dr. Coach Colbertson is the ultimate Cane regardless of the short time he spent here. Saludo, winner! Keep killing life.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes, great podcast Pete. Love The Blood in The Water comment. Our team is filling up w savages

Wish nothing but good things for Colbert . Wish every one had passion for Miami and the game . After his football career hope he ends up coach at the U

Advertisement
Back