Podcast #50 - Mark Pope and Will Mallory

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
pope.jpg

MalloryPodcast.jpg

In the 50th edition of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, Storm 18 commits Mark Pope and Will Mallory join the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]323153701[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Put On" Instrumental for Pope, love that. Saw this kid live at paradise last year for the first time and my jaw dropped, glad we got our guy.

Last edited:
50 and stronger than ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete, who's the 18th commit you referee to? Blades or someone else? ... Mallory sounds like a surfer dude. Good kid. Love how he is excited to pair up with Jordan to dominate.

Advertisement
Mark Pope was great!

Amazing to hear how he really looks up to Stacy Coley & I agree with him on his opinion on the DB.

My man Petey coming strong again. Great mix of surfer "dude" and savage life. Pope was especially impressive as you can tell he has no interest in hype and spotlight. He is an all business guy.

My question for some of us guys from the "bottom" (Goulds, Perrine, Homestead, Florida City), can we officially categorize the way guys from down here talk as dialect? Not great orators but, the message is the same, see enemy-kill enemy.

Last but not least, how about Petey giving Pope a great set up question (which included praise for Alabama) and Pope completely ignoring Alabama in the answer.

Love it!

Great podcast once again. One thing I've notice about the commits that appear is that they all seem very respectful and not full of themselves. Confidence is one thing but there's that feeling they know how to conduct themselves in public which is huge especially in a city like Miami. The

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It was a little hard to hear the Pope interview but overall loved it as always. Great work.

Advertisement
Will Mallory - sharp kid. He's going to do big things here. Sitting in on Jags TE meetings? What an advantage. Kid just gets it.

I wish all kids were able to articulate the proper response to questions. Hope the college experience and having to respond to media will improve their diction.

Can't say enough how much I look forward to your podcasts Pete. Always bringing it. Thank you.

Advertisement
Back