PODCAST: 2021 Summer Recruiting Breakdown - Offense ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the nugget on Brashard Smith. Explosive talent. If we lead, let's turn that heat way up and get him preseason! #FastandPhysical

The news on Smith is great. I would take him as a "RB2". Alexis, Brinson, n George would be a great hual.

I also wouldnt be opposed to not taking a QB. A couple of years ago that would have been blasphemous but with how concentrated the power is in CFB these days, it actually might be better to pluck a transfer. I mean just look at UGA, Texas, Clemson, Bama etc. I see alot of decommits/transfers coming.

The news on Smith is great. I would take him as a "RB2". Alexis, Brinson, n George would be a great hual.

I also wouldnt be opposed to not taking a QB. A couple of years ago that would have been blasphemous but with how concentrated the power is in CFB these days, it actually might be better to pluck a transfer. I mean just look at UGA, Texas, Clemson, Bama etc. I see alot of decommits/transfers coming.
Very good point. Don’t force it with someone you aren’t sure of. Plus if king does well it’ll be a destination for transfer qbs

Advertisement
Great pod, as usual. A little feedback,
at times, it was difficult to hear D$. Not sure if there is much you can do there but I thought I’d share.

Advertisement
Back