Po(r)ster with the Most to Prove in 2017

Advertisement
Dan Sileo. Still has yet to post an article or photo that actually proves he played at UM.

UMFarArcher

Dude has had decades to prove Bigfoot exists and has done nothing but repeat stories! We need a body or living example!!!!!!

UMFarArcher

Dude has had decades to prove Bigfoot exists and has done nothing but repeat stories! We need a body or living example!!!!!!

He has lost some of his magic since Golden was fired. He's not too hot on Richt but he's gonna need to get some fire again or his best posts may be behind him.

Advertisement
Juanfromlittelhavanna....I miss that lunatic. So easy to set off and always good fun. I hope we see/hear more of him this year.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I want to see more of [MENTION=17169]EzCane84[/MENTION]. I miss beating him up in Gator tears, it brought a little happiness to my day.

Advertisement
UMFarArcher

He has lost some of his magic since Golden was fired. He's not too hot on Richt but he's gonna need to get some fire again or his best posts may be behind him.

What can I say?

I was a Butch Davis guy, but when we got Richt thought "let's give it a whirl."

Started off good. Then came four dumbass losses in a row. Play calling was turrible.

My best posts may be behind me, but so are a lot of posters here, where they shall forever remain.

I feel like this is a make or break season for krazykane. No more kaaya posting after this one

Advertisement
RustyKuntz has been flying under the radar for quite a bit, expect him to hit his stride this season

UMFarArcher

What can I say?

I was a Butch Davis guy, but when we got Richt thought "let's give it a whirl."

Started off good. Then came four dumbass losses in a row. Play calling was turrible.

My best posts may be behind me, but so are a lot of posters here, where they shall forever remain.

After 4 straight loses we won 5 straight games. Your boy is coaching mighty fiu, because every power 5 team that had opening in coaching position since he left Unc wanted no part of this guy. Him and Kiffin at the ends of their rope desperate to coach at 2 nothing programs.

Advertisement
Back