Plug Talk 12/24

I’m pretty surprised at the # of proofreading comments. How about just be grateful for the great info on Christmas Eve? This is strong info. and it’s good to see us in the early mix with some serious studs. I like Bogle too and hope he pulls the trigger soon.

This.

**** all you guys for trying to crush some kids dream who is working his *** off. Pathetic.

You guys shooting gator emojis to each other?

Lol 30,000 posts, you really need a life dude. Go get laid.

You’re right. Let me swipe your mom.

better take these with you

dTOLPPW.gif

Advertisement
[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] next time you have a “report” just put in on a note and send it to Pete so he can copy and post it. You’re not wanted here. Good luck as a ghost writer kid.

#CPride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

**** all you guys for trying to crush some kids dream who is working his *** off. Pathetic.

Lol 30,000 posts, you really need a life dude. Go get laid.

You’re right. Let me swipe your mom.

better take these with you

dTOLPPW.gif

I'll double bag. And I'll strap a 2x4 to tie to my back so I don't fall into that giant crevasse.

I’m pretty surprised at the # of proofreading comments. How about just be grateful for the great info on Christmas Eve? This is strong info. and it’s good to see us in the early mix with some serious studs. I like Bogle too and hope he pulls the trigger soon.

This.

They are shooting ropes at each other.

They're not man enough to produce ropes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] next time you have a “report” just put in on a note and send it to Pete so he can copy and post it. You’re not wanted here. Good luck as a ghost writer kid.

#CPride

Glad you’re reading

This.

I feel like this is deja vu with Erick and his plug posts. This is the sequence - Erick posts plug talk filled with proof reading issues, people nitpick at it, people defend him claiming he’s an aspiring journalist, etc rinse and repeat. This happens with all of his posts. I’m sure Erick is a swell kid in his house but if he’s an aspiring journalist, he could use the harsh criticism to get his writing act together.

Advertisement

#CPride

Glad you’re reading

That’s the issue. I see you start a thread and I just read comments. Never read your stuff anymore.

Solid Work Bamerro you are on the road to redemption it’s a long journey just stay thick skinned, take your lumps, and by 2025 I doubt anyone will remember what Happened.

Advertisement
Thanks for posting and I know you are not responsible for where kids and their family or handlers decide to sign. 99.5% of us who post or reply wouldn't know these kids if they knocked on our door, but the crowd mentality is in effect even on the **** internet.

Advertisement
Back