Please use the "Sports and Off Topic" board for threads not related to Miami Football

Advertisement
Well ****, man.

confused jeff bridges GIF

I just watched it this past weekend with my daughter who usually loves old movies. She was disappointed about the character development.
How old is she??? I first saw it when I was 10 in '80.... I remember we just got HBO in my area and I saw it on the channel lineup... Completely glued to the TV the whole time... lol...
Me and my friends saw it was filmed in Coney so we all packed the bus and went there to stand out on the beach and all that... I guess when your 10 that's kinda awesome... LOL!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a sports and off topic board where threads in those categories go. The "Eye in the Sky" is a Miami football board. Failure to comply will result in a warning (1 point) and could lead to a ban.
My bad Daddy but this seems off topic.

Last edited:
I would like to bring this thread’s attention to my previous suggestion that we create a board specifically for when @Andrew creates posts. It didn’t get any likes but situations like this are exactly what that board would be called for.

@RVACane

I would like to bring this thread’s attention to my previous suggestion that we create a board specifically for when @Andrew creates posts. It didn’t get any likes but situations like this are exactly what that board would be called for.

@RVACane
Our dictator shut that thread down quickly 😆

Advertisement
How old is she??? I first saw it when I was 10 in '80.... I remember we just got HBO in my area and I saw it on the channel lineup... Completely glued to the TV the whole time... lol...
Me and my friends saw it was filmed in Coney so we all packed the bus and went there to stand out on the beach and all that... I guess when your 10 that's kinda awesome... LOL!!!
16. I can't say she's wrong, but it conflicts with my love for the movie from my youth.

Advertisement
Back