Please tell me we going to offer this stud

Advertisement
Spoke to Shaun's mom and confirmed that we never officially him. The coaches did attend some of his games but ultimately told her he was too small while Auburn made him a priority from the jump...so if they didn't offer Shivers due to his size it's very unlikely they offered Ford. Both will ball out elsewhere and we'll likely look back on this in a few years and regret it.

Again [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] why are we letting this kid get away

Kid looks pretty good. If I am him I go to a Big 10 team and hide behind those Huge lineman up there. Nebraska could use this kid next year.

Again [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] why are we letting this kid get away

Lol didn’t know they were on the coaching staff making those calls

Nut up bro we can’t take everyone and kids will leave and ball elsewhere due to scheme or being more skilled than his comp

Advertisement

Lol didn’t know they were on the coaching staff making those calls

Nut up bro we can’t take everyone and kids will leave and ball elsewhere due to scheme or being more skilled than his comp

I was asking if there was any new news especially with his recent performance

Advertisement

This kid fought one of his coaches and has bounced around high schools, not too mention other character red flags.

Great player, but not a chance Richt would offer.

And it's not just Richt, pretty much every major school is saying no thanks. His best option right now is ECU, that should tellk you something since Ford is a baller

Advertisement

This kid fought one of his coaches and has bounced around high schools, not too mention other character red flags.

And it's not just Richt, pretty much every major school is saying no thanks. His best option right now is ECU, that should tellk you something since Ford is a baller

That makes sense. I like Ford as a player, but was wondering why his offer list was abysmal. Having character issues like you've described would be a good indicator why he doesn't have an offer. In that event, I wouldn't want to deal with that potential headache.

That has to be the reason

This is why I hate posters crying about offers to certain kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back