Please stop saying we have ELITE ATHLETES

Advertisement
Yes I understand our OC/DC could be better with play calling but name me more than two players on our starting offense and defense that could start on bama or Ohio state? Me personally after Greg R their is no one else. These kids gotta make plays.
We aren't competing with Alabama and Ohio State. Duke and FIU would kill to have Miamis players.

Advertisement
Enough to beat Duke, Tech and FIU

This. We also should have beaten UNC. I can see UF and even VT as above average as they were. But with this roster and horrific schedule, we should have finished 10-2 preparing to get beat up by Clemson again.

Focusing on turnover chains, touchdown rings, cheering brownie points, etc. does not win games or create a substantive culture. Diaz has to go.

yo man, we do not have elite athletes. we really do not.

I've posted many times on this topic.

Miami and Florida State, both, have had some issues with athleticism...Florida, too, especially on defense.

The elite athletes have been straight up leaving the state. Its very strange, and, to me, really validates the BAG claims. This many elite athletes and top prospects in the state leaving to NOT the Top 3 in this number? Yeah man, something is fishy.

We aren't competing with Alabama and Ohio State. Duke and FIU would kill to have Miamis players.
Right. But my point is because our players are ALLEGEDLY better than FIU GT DUKE it shouldn’t come down to coaching we should be them soley on having better athletes which we don’t because our kids don’t ******* show up and make plays. Tired of these overrated Florida four Starr and five star ⭐️ kids all a bunch of ******* hype.

Right. But my point is because our players are ALLEGEDLY better than FIU GT DUKE it shouldn’t come down to coaching we should be them soley on having better athletes which we don’t because our kids don’t ******* show up and make plays. Tired of these overrated Florida four Starr and five star ⭐️ kids all a bunch of ******* hype.
Or the coaching is so bad it actually holds back talented players

Advertisement
The OL is not good. The QBs are immature and suspect at best. The RBs are good but without a passing game and OL to keep defenses honest they can't perform to their talent.

The D-Line is good but undisciplined. The LBs are decent and experienced but lack athleticism. The DBs are serviceable but have their shortcomings (speed) which costs 14 pts a game. The safeties are bad and unathletic (except Bolden and Hall).

The PK and KO returns have been poor. Punting and punt returns have been very good (other than today's punting).

The team in general lacks mental toughness and a killer mentality. Multiple times this year the defense has held up pretty well only to give up game losing points when we needed stops to get the ball back or to win/end a game. The offensive line has been so bad and the offense play calling so predictable that teams just play cover 2 man and kill our passing game with a basic shell defense.

Need some athleticism at LB and DB and for Bolden and Hall to step up and seize the S spots.

On offense, they need to blow the whole thing up with dynamite. Please hire Chad Morris. Most coaching contracts have current salary offsets in the buyouts so he won't be needing to make millions and he can repair his reputation.

The OL is not good. The QBs are immature and suspect at best. The RBs are good but without a passing game and OL to keep defenses honest they can't perform to their talent.

The D-Line is good but undisciplined. The LBs are decent and experienced but lack athleticism. The DBs are serviceable but have their shortcomings (speed) which costs 14 pts a game. The safeties are bad and unathletic (except Bolden and Hall).

The PK and KO returns have been poor. Punting and punt returns have been very good (other than today's punting).

The team in general lacks mental toughness and a killer mentality. Multiple times this year the defense has held up pretty well only to give up game losing points when we needed stops to get the ball back or to win/end a game. The offensive line has been so bad and the offense play calling so predictable that teams just play cover 2 man and kill our passing game with a basic shell defense.

Need some athleticism at LB and DB and for Bolden and Hall to step up and seize the S spots.

On offense, they need to blow the whole thing up with dynamite. Please hire Chad Morris. Most coaching contracts have current salary offsets in the buyouts so he won't be needing to make millions and he can repair his reputation.
All of this maybe true but we don’t scare anyone on offense because our receivers are not ELITE. Most of all our skills are not ELITE and we have been lied to by rivals the recruiting sites and the Miami football podcasters who tout these guys as ELITE prospects. They are letting the fact that they come from Florida that they are playing ELITE competition but NEWS FLASH ALL OF THE OTHER STATES WHO PLAY FOOTBALL IS CATCHING UP with talent. And these biases we have about our kids playing top level football mask the competition they really play against and you can find a diamond in the rough no doubt but by in large we have average to mediocre players who have a slight edge when they step on the field because they wear that U. but after awhile you let bums think they can play with you then..they will and beat you.

Advertisement
yo man, we do not have elite athletes. we really do not.

I've posted many times on this topic.

Miami and Florida State, both, have had some issues with athleticism...Florida, too, especially on defense.

The elite athletes have been straight up leaving the state. Its very strange, and, to me, really validates the BAG claims. This many elite athletes and top prospects in the state leaving to NOT the Top 3 in this number? Yeah man, something is fishy.

Only thing fishy is the coaching at UM and FSU......it stinks. Stop with blaming everything on bags. What elite athletes would want to play at dumpster fires that are UM and FSU

Only thing fishy is the coaching at UM and FSU......it stinks. Stop with blaming everything on bags. What elite athletes would want to play at dumpster fires that are UM and FSU

...and UF?

Go look at the 3sigma data for the athletic testing for the Big 3 over the past 5 years.

Its objectively terrible, considering.

Advertisement
...and UF?

Go look at the 3sigma data for the athletic testing for the Big 3 over the past 5 years.

Its objectively terrible, considering.

UF is alot better off than the other 2. But at least they have a half decent coach that doesnt have his head up his ***. Problem is FSU will probably get a decent coach and UM will be back to being the 5th best team in FL

UF is alot better off than the other 2. But at least they have a half decent coach that doesnt have his head up his ***. Problem is FSU will probably get a decent coach and UM will be back to being the 5th best team in FL

This is not what we are talking about, man.

Advertisement
Back