Please send my OG BigDaddyCane44 account to Purgatory please

Advertisement
Advertisement
they don’t care if you
In a week consider opening a confession thread, though. Then we’ll see.
Didn’t I already confess in the other thread? I apologized if my comments rubbed certain folks the wrong way and said I’d be more mindful going forward. Why create a new thread to say the same thing? Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to confess or whatever via my original account? I mean if I confess from this account, people may/may not know who it’s from. I don’t intend to keep this account if I was ever let out of here and I’d think a legitimate confession would be more appropriate coming from the OG.

Advertisement
Didn’t I already confess in the other thread? I apologized if my comments rubbed certain folks the wrong way and said I’d be more mindful going forward. Why create a new thread to say the same thing? Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to confess or whatever via my original account? I mean if I confess from this account, people may/may not know who it’s from. I don’t intend to keep this account if I was ever let out of here and I’d think a legitimate confession would be more appropriate coming from the OG.
I’m not licensed to deal with multiple personality disorder.

In one week, however, open a confession thread with this personality troll account.

I’m sure your parole decision will be interesting :)

In one week, however, open a confession thread with this personality troll account.

LOL well I had to create this account in order to come back here. The other account is banned, bear that in mind. It seems like the decision has already been made and I don’t see it changing in a week.

Welp, so much for that confession thread no one responded to LOL

Advertisement
Lol man, I gotta give it to you folks. You guys certainly know how to troll a fellow fan and Miami alumni. But why do this to one of your own? Haven’t you already gotten enough forum jollies at my expense?

Go to the Registrar's Office on campus with two forms of government-issued ID and procure a copy of your transcripts, then immediately e-mail them to us from the e-mail address you used to register your first CIS account (along with a video of you procuring the transcript and clearly showing the ID). At that point I might consider the possibility that you may have attended UM.

Go to the Registrar's Office on campus with two forms of government-issued ID and procure a copy of your transcripts, then immediately e-mail them to us from the e-mail address you used to register your first CIS account (along with a video of you procuring the transcript and clearly showing the ID). At that point I might consider the possibility that you may have attended UM.
Give me your email addresses👌🏼👍🏻

Advertisement
Dave Bautista Reaction GIF by My Spy

Advertisement
Back