Please Read

Advertisement
Well stated.

So, does Donna ever read it?

Is it published in the sports section of the newspaper? Are copies sent to the knucklehead BOT members?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vishnu is usually spot on in his research, however, she won't "be long gone"
http://www.miami.edu/index.php/news/releases/president_shalala_to_step_down/

"She plans to return to the faculty as a professor of political science and health policy."

So her supposedly "hand-picked" successor will be her BOSS. She may not want to alienate her new BOSS by picking a new HC and possibly AD that they do not like. Does it suck giant monkey balls? YES, but that appears to be the way the cookie (and the Athletic Department) crumbles. Indeed, the BOT search committee may be promising incoming candidates they can pick their own AD and HC and is using it as an additional carrot.

Yes, Fattaweenie Alfredo, Second Mile Dorito, Slicked Black "Check with Me" Coley and the rest of the FUBAR staff need to go, but I believe this may be the reality of the situation.

Advertisement
Vishnu is usually spot on in his research, however, she won't "be long gone"
http://www.miami.edu/index.php/news/releases/president_shalala_to_step_down/

"She plans to return to the faculty as a professor of political science and health policy."

So her supposedly "hand-picked" successor will be her BOSS. She may not want to alienate her new BOSS by picking a new HC and possibly AD that they do not like. Does it suck giant monkey balls? YES, but that appears to be the way the cookie (and the Athletic Department) crumbles. Indeed, the BOT search committee may be promising incoming candidates they can pick their own AD and HC and is using it as an additional carrot.

Yes, Fattaweenie Alfredo, Second Mile Dorito, Slicked Black "Check with Me" Coley and the rest of the FUBAR staff need to go, but I believe this may be the reality of the situation.

shes just gonna continue teaching a seminar class (Health Care Crisis), which she has been teaching for years now. the BOT has the power in this case bc of her lame duck status and honestly you guys hate on DS for her choice in HCs so would u even want her to pick the new coach 5 months before shes done as President? the next coach should be picked by the new president and right now the BOT is more focused on who will run the school after May vs who will coach the football team. UF selected their new President before they officially told Champ he's done as HC (foley also has more power than Blake along w pressure from the Bull Gators). They selected their Pres. Oct 15th and told Muschamp he's gone Nov 15th right after their loss to USCe. it sucks but that seems to be reality (maybe BOT wants the new president to at least sign off on firing Golden and Co and okay the buyout). seems to make the most sense since UF could've fired Muschamp after going 4-8 instead of going into a lame duck year w him which destroyed their recruiting class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back