Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Listen fellas, do us all a favor and keep the recruiting threads about recruiting. No more 'Golden will (insert DT/DE name here) covering WR or any other such nonsense. If you just feel the need to be dense we'll delete it and if it continues then you'll get sent on a vacation to Bolivia. Much appreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this works. Honestly, a lot of the board has been unreadable since Louisville.

i agree, but there will forever be people who post those things.

Advertisement
It about time someone of substance stepped up and said something I was beginning to think this was an anti Canes board and I was about to go on voluntary permanent vacation back to Bolivia from this site.Instead of flying a Golden banner we need to fly a banner for a new crop of fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hallelujah!!

Now can you keep threads on topic in the regular football board too!!

Advertisement
Does anyone know how well Shavar Manuel back pedals? What about his press man?

/To Bolivia for me?

I've said it and will say it again Canes have the worst fans on the earth. Its truly ridiculous how much complain and they don't do a thing to contribute to the team or school.

One of my friends is a perfect example lives 15 mins from sun life and always complaining but goes to no games or events. I live in Tampa and do more than him. 2 games IN and most of the fan base is acting as if the sky is falling. Just disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back