PLEASE READ - Major Update to Warnings (You could get banned)

Andrew

All American
Administrator
Effective immediately the following changes have been made to the warnings system.

1) Point expiration on warnings has been changed from 30 days to 365 days
2) 3 active points in 365 days equals a 7-day ban
3) 6 active points in 365 days equals a 1-month ban
4) 9 active points in 365 days equals a 3-month ban
5) 12 active points in 365 days equals a 6-month ban
6) 15 active points in 365 days equals a lifetime ban

To make things fair I have removed all existing and prior warnings an user as received. In other words, you all have 0.

Happy posting and Go Canes!

Advertisement
Who has the longest rap sheet around here?

I have to be in the top 5.

Around 2,500 warnings had been given out since the start of the website. I didn't check to see who had the most. Everyone is at 0 for now.

Around 2,500 warnings had been given out since the start of the website. I didn't check to see who had the most. Everyone is at 0 for now.

2500?

Drew, you need a vacation! A night at Tootsies! A pedicure! A Double Quarter-Pounder with Cheese!

Advertisement
Effective immediately the following changes have been made to the warnings system.

That's quite a Playbook, Sir! Are you by any chance available for Offensive Coordinator?
(Edit: In a way, you have extensive experience as a "coordinator of" Offensive (posts) - see?)

That's quite a Playbook, Sir! Are you by any chance available for Offensive Coordinator?
(Edit: In a way, you have extensive experience as a "coordinator of" Offensive (posts) - see?)

I guarantee - Drew could call plays three times better than Richt - IF Drew wore a blindfold!

Advertisement
Who has the longest rap sheet around here?

I have to be in the top 5.
rap sheet.jpg

To make things fair I have removed all existing and prior warnings an user as received. In other words, you all have 0.

Happy posting and Go Canes!

I understand the points but what constitutes a warning? I never had one I guess. Just want a heads up

Advertisement
I understand the points but what constitutes a warning? I never had one I guess. Just want a heads up

Had the same **** question..Lmao...I've just had posts deleted for showing attractive women shaking their money makers...

Had the same **** question..Lmao...I've just had posts deleted for showing attractive women shaking their money makers...
I wasn't the mod that deleted said post but i would say. Unless you create the thread and put NSFW in the thread description. I would avoid posting picture of such nature.

The reason is people at work or if they have kids and walk by. If it's in the thread desc then they know beforehand.

Advertisement

I think I was at 50 or so.

I could be a little overestimating here but it had to be close.

Advertisement
Back