Off-Topic Please read. Get yourself tested.

Bender

Premium
I absolutely hate making these kinds of posts, but its a subject I deeply care about. So please read these sentences, think about it and do it.

I will get myself tested for testicular cancer in the upcoming days. I felt something weird down there today (im not even thinking about hitting the pause button) and decided to do it, especially with the recent surge of testicular cancer patients in athletics in recent weeks (especially in the Bundesliga).

Considering the vast majority in here is male and a grown up... Check yourself down there and if you feel like something is not right, go to the doctor. And if you happen to be a young buck like me, tell your parents to take precautionary action against any sort of cancer.

Cancer is a *****. About 10 million people died from it in 2020. Dont be lazy, dont make mistakes, get yourself tested.

Advertisement
I absolutely hate making these kinds of posts, but its a subject I deeply care about. So please read these sentences, think about it and do it.

I will get myself tested for testicular cancer in the upcoming days. I felt something weird down there today (im not even thinking about hitting the pause button) and decided to do it, especially with the recent surge of testicular cancer patients in athletics in recent weeks (especially in the Bundesliga).

Considering the vast majority in here is male and a grown up... Check yourself down there and if you feel like something is not right, go to the doctor. And if you happen to be a young buck like me, tell your parents to take precautionary action against any sort of cancer.

Cancer is a *****. About 10 million people died from it in 2020. Dont be lazy, dont make mistakes, get yourself tested.
My thoughts are with you brother. Hopefully all turns out benign.

I get one daily.....just to be safe

Hope it's nothing serious, man. Getting the tests done is wise. Good luck and stay safe.

Advertisement
Good luck, but even if you get a positive result, remember the survival rate for testicular cancer is well over 90%. As long as it’s treated properly.

This is in the bowels of my head so I didn’t Google it or look it up, but if I recall correctly, testicular cancer was one of the first cancers proven or associated with an exogenic substance. They found that a bunch of British chimney sweeps around the turn of the century or even earlier, were getting testicular cancer, because there is a carcinogen in creosote.

I may be wrong on some of these details because it’s off the top of my head.

Advertisement
The doctor said they are both exactly like they are supposed.

I get this might cause people to start laughing, but in this instance, I am very please to hear that.
will ferrell laughing GIF

Advertisement
While the doctor was down there, did he check your taint?

Taint health is very important too you know.

I take my taint health very seriously. This tool is the trick to keeping my taint in tip top shape. At the breakfast table this morning, my wife randomly paid me a compliment on the upkeep down there.

1666713255274.png

I get this might cause people to start laughing, but in this instance, I am very please to hear that.
Always protect the family jewels broseph! The "cup" is underrated, yet seems to have gone by the wayside

Advertisement

Was your Dr a “she?” I would be pleased to go see her, every time my wife kicks my balls, she gets a broken toe…

Advertisement
Back