Please read before hitting send button

matty1

Freshman
It's so hard to believe the post on this board this morning.. Before hitting the send button, read what you just wrote. One poster wrote in caps (screaming) at Pete about the practice schedule. Are you frigging kidding me, Cat 5 hurricane coming. Next post was about playing FSU with only a couple of pratices. And how important can that possibly be as FSU has same problem. Same Cat 5 hurricane coming and your priority is football. Let people who have a concern about people instead of a game take care of things. People lives and futures are at stake and you our worried about a football game. you seriously need to get your life in order

Advertisement
Look I am currently preparing my house for the storm and will be making the decision tonight whether to ride it out or go to higher ground, so I don't need a lecture on the storm. And I don't come to this site for more storm coverage; I want a break from that when I am here. I have no problem with people asking about FSU game contingencies or practice schedules. That is stuff that is going to have be decided in the coming days and weeks.

It's so hard to believe the post on this board this morning.. Before hitting the send button, read what you just wrote. One poster wrote in caps (screaming) at Pete about the practice schedule. Are you frigging kidding me, Cat 5 hurricane coming. Next post was about playing FSU with only a couple of pratices. And how important can that possibly be as FSU has same problem. Same Cat 5 hurricane coming and your priority is football. Let people who have a concern about people instead of a game take care of things. People lives and futures are at stake and you our worried about a football game. you seriously need to get your life in order
It's a message board. Deal with it

Advertisement
LOL... The storm is something serious and has already killed 9 ppl.

HERPES HAS KILLED MORE THAN NINE PEOPLE AND RUINED MANY MORE LIVES THAN THAT BUT WE DONT CANCEL THE WEEK EVERYTIME ONE OF OUR OILED UP GREEK GOD'S COMES DOWN WITH AN STD NOW GET OUT THERE AND PLAY SOME SPORTS. SCORE SOME POINTS. HAVE A SWEATY TIGHT WHITE PANTS PILE UP IN THE END ZONE WITH GLISTENING MUSCULAR BODIES BENDING UNDERNEATH ONE ANOTHER IN A VERY HETERO WAY

HERPES HAS KILLED MORE THAN NINE PEOPLE AND RUINED MANY MORE LIVES THAN THAT BUT WE DONT CANCEL THE WEEK EVERYTIME ONE OF OUR OILED UP GREEK GOD'S COMES DOWN WITH AN STD NOW GET OUT THERE AND PLAY SOME SPORTS. SCORE SOME POINTS. HAVE A SWEATY TIGHT WHITE PANTS PILE UP IN THE END ZONE WITH GLISTENING MUSCULAR BODIES BENDING UNDERNEATH ONE ANOTHER IN A VERY HETERO WAY

I can guarantee mat drills will not be cancelled.

They have been move due to Irma, relocated at your palatial abode,enjoy.

Advertisement

They have been move due to Irma, relocated at your palatial abode,enjoy.

I spoke with the manager at the downtown Y. He said as long as we board up the windows and don't leave soiled singlets lying about he will let us borrow the keys to the place until he returns.

5:30 AM sharpish.

. You are a very sick nutcase. Your post is perhaps the crudest and sickest of any post I have ever read on this board. If you are in a drug stupor, get help. If your post was made when your were sober, then you must be deranged and have serious mental issues. There is probably no cure for you, you are on ignore.

. You are a very sick nutcase. Your post is perhaps the crudest and sickest of any post I have ever read on this board. If you are in a drug stupor, get help. If your post was made when your were sober, then you must be deranged and have serious mental issues. There is probably no cure for you, you are on ignore.

You're just new here. Loosen your thong.

Advertisement
The post is dead on - those that hate think hurricanes are just a little bit of wind and rain ----- this is a monster storm - send positive thoughts to those of you in 305

Advertisement
Back