Please Explain - How is it that both Coley & No'D

sitzee

Freshman
How is it that both Coley (1st half) & No'D called a nearly perfect 1st quarter vs. FSU, & nearly pulled off the upset but the next 2 games this team barely has a heartbeat?

Coley seemed to be a step ahead of FSU the entire 1st half.. I know FSU has made a habit of falling behind the 1st half only to come back and beat everyone, but the offense didn't move as fluidly the 2nd half as it did the 1st?

No'D seemed to have an answer for FSU the 1st quarter but after that they moved the ball almost at will the rest of the game... If it weren't for a couple of turnovers FSU would've put more points on the board..

I know it's been the pattern that Golden makes No Adjustments at Halftime and our Opponents make the necessary Adjustments...

But How In The **** Does this Team Not Show Up For The Last 2 games? They were outright flat, no emotion what so ever..

The jury is still out on Coley ( you can't call a 1st half like that & be completely bad), but for Golden & Deodorant (No'D Stinks) show them the Frickin Door already.....

Advertisement
The answer is the team quit on Golden.

When that happens, everything else is irrelevant.

The entire staff needs to be fired. Keep Ice around because of his ties to local coaches. Other than that, everyone must go.

Because coordinators matter only at the margins in college football. Meaning a good coordinator might be the difference between 10-2 and 12-0, but a coordinator isn't going to fix your program's foundation. Our program's foundation has been **** for a long, long time. We could hire Rex Ryan to coach the D and Chip Kelly to coach the O, and we'd still suck because Golden sucks and the program sucks.

btw, what we did against FSU was fool's gold. NCSU did the same thing. Notre Dame did the same thing. BC did the same thing. It wasn't impressive.

Advertisement
Bc they had two weeks to game plan for a flawed but opportunistic FSU team?

Once FSU adjusted to their plan, they were ****ed. Coley and Dono are as green as you can find at a supposed "football" school.

No ***** were given
I knew we gave up when I never saw a bubble screen against UVA or Pitt..I think Nix was calling plays from the 2nd half on from the FSU games..I think Coley is gone

This is why..the guy sitting on the end with his wife. That ******* guy is why

University+Miami+Introduces+New+Head+Football+MDL-6JlwKlKl.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The caoches quit on this team as well after FSU.

They went back to the same bull**** defense from the beginning of the year.

Advertisement
Back