Please don't overreact

Advertisement
Advertisement
No overreaction. The first time we've been tested and we looked horrid. We looked worse on offense than FSU. An undisciplined mess. Penalties all over. The right direction is to an ACC title.

Advertisement
Our WRs sucks ***... Brevin can't stay healthy. Mallory is non-existent.... Lashlee and his play play calling baffles me at times

3922C8C9-94BC-463B-B36E-C08A7C399E56.gif

Again how many times do we have to go over this... manny is not a good coach.. he never will be.. he’s a nice guy but he dosent have the ability to coach at an elite level... defensively we are often lined up wrong.. seniors don’t know who to pick up.. corners can’t get off blocks.. lineman don’t keep contain... that reflects on his coaching.. it’s fine it’s just not going to work out with manny

Agreed. The game just confirmed what most of us realized before the game...Clemson is deeper and more talented right now. However, Dabo can get $#@#ed. They get a 1st down inside the 5 with less than 20 seconds left and try to get another score instead of just walking off the field with the W as the clock runs out? F that guy. I pray for the day Miami can get some revenge on that slow adult looking a$$.

Advertisement
Agreed. The game just confirmed what most of us realized before the game...Clemson is deeper and more talented right now. However, Dabo can get $#@#ed. They get a 1st down inside the 5 with less than 20 seconds left and try to get another score instead of just walking off the field with the W as the clock runs out? F that guy. I pray for the day Miami can get some revenge on that slow adult looking a$$.
Yeah that ****ed me off

Advertisement
Back